The other side of the story about TZAC

(ibunforgiven) #1

"My donator status that I had for years , set by Chaplja or Khaplja how you preffer calling him is gone. I send money to him 2 or 3 times, don t remember exactly about the 3rd, but about first 2 I m positive and I have proofs like my paypal emails, logs from irc with Chaplja and so force. Things that can be easily exposed here, if some admin likeYCN Marcus would not delete this journal and ban me once again so easily. Well, another interesting fact is that I had a conversation with Chaplja today on irc :

[12:47] <unforgiven> khaplja maybe you can tell me why is my account status on tzac changed from donator to registered member ?

[12:48] khaplja is webchat@chaplja.users.quakenet.org * webchat.quakenet.org/
[12:48] khaplja on ?#?tzac? ?#?et? #3on3.et
[12:48] khaplja using *.quakenet.org QuakeNet IRC Server
[12:48] khaplja is authed as chaplja
[12:48] khaplja End of /WHOIS list.

[12:48] * DARKI (~asdfg@92.96.245.247) has joined #tzac
[12:48] <khaplja> unforgiven: nothing to do with me

[12:48] khaplja is webchat@chaplja.users.quakenet.org * webchat.quakenet.org/
[12:48] khaplja on #tzac #et #3on3.et
[12:48] khaplja using *.quakenet.org QuakeNet IRC Server
[12:48] khaplja is authed as chaplja
[12:48] khaplja has been idle 0secs, signed on Fri Aug 16 12:22:58
[12:48] khaplja End of /WHOIS list.

[12:48] <khaplja> i have never removed anyone’s donator status
[12:48] <DARKI> who are the damn tzac admins dammit
[12:48] <unforgiven> why don t you put it back, if someone else removed it?
[12:49] <khaplja> it’s probably just another decision made by people that took over my project
[12:49] <unforgiven> so I was right assuming marcus did this
[12:49] <khaplja> unforgiven: because they removed my access to the server long time ago
[12:49] * SAnTi (SAnTi@SAnTi.users.quakenet.org) has joined #tzac
[12:49] <unforgiven> You did a big mistake when you associate yourself with ycn
[12:49] <unforgiven> ycn is marcus and marcus is a THIEF by definition
[12:49] <khaplja> they were fine
[12:50] <khaplja> however, they stopped being fine
[12:50] <unforgiven> fine? he removed my donator status over some personal vendetta you call this fine?
[12:50] <khaplja> like i said, they WERE fine
[12:50] <unforgiven> khaplja why did you gave up in the first place? and if you really felt like giving up with you gave all your work to them instead of just closing and shut it down as you wanted in the first place?
[12:51] <unforgiven> why*
[12:51] * DARKI (~asdfg@92.96.245.247) has left #tzac
[12:51] <khaplja> i didn’t give my work to them
[12:51] <khaplja> they stole it

[12:52] * DARKI (~asdfg@92.96.245.247) has joined #tzac
[12:52] <unforgiven> than why dont you sue them?
[12:52] <unforgiven> as much as I remember there is a statement in tzac saying all this property belongs to tomislav
[12:52] <khaplja> waste of time and money
[12:53] <khaplja> trust me, they won’t be running it for a long time or if they do, it won’t have any purpose
[12:53] <khaplja> i’ve released a client with completely disabled detection reporting
[12:53] <khaplja> they can’t do anything to fix it, unless someone is working on something based on the source code i released, in which case i’ll break it again
[12:54] <unforgiven> why dont you brake down the website take back the admin rights ban them all cut their connection to the site and shut it down for good? I don t want to think I send money for you and now not even this can be recognized because some trash faggot like Marcus had removed it
[12:55] <khaplja> because I don’t do stuff like that
[12:55] <unforgiven> than everything y ou did also everything you do know is pointless
[12:56] <unforgiven> first: you try doing a good thing, somehow somebody steals it from you, now you trying to brake down that thing but doing it wrong. Also you don t give a **** about my money, you disrespect my work and my time as well by this
[12:56] <khaplja> how am i disrespecting you?
[12:56] <unforgiven> if somebody steals something from you , 2 things can be done: you steal it back or you go to the cops
[12:57] <unforgiven> I donated 2 times as much as I remember because I believed in you. Now you throw all this away by not doing anything
[12:57] <unforgiven> Not even a single post on crossfire about this side of the story coming from you. Not even that…
[12:57] <khaplja> unforgiven: this is not a case for court and i certainly don’t plan on wasting both time and money on such a thing, if that equals to disrespecting you, then i guess i am
[12:58] <unforgiven> Than somehow you knew from the beggining this could happen and you never cared? So bassically I send it money to you for nothing. Is this faire, or right ?
[12:58] <khaplja> unforgiven: and I certainly don’t plan on posting on crossfire
[12:58] * okkim (~okkim@89-166-44-124.bb.dnainternet.fi) has joined #tzac
[12:58] <unforgiven> SEE? my ****in point exactly
[12:59] <unforgiven> you don t care about anything, but I cared about you and your work the moment I decided to send the money.
[12:59] <khaplja> unforgiven: yes, I always knew that could be possible, but sometimes you simply have to believe people who are helping you, taking risk of them changing their mind
[12:59] <unforgiven> you think going back to coding cheats will make justice?
[12:59] <khaplja> unforgiven: no, and i certainly don’t plan coding cheats for ET
[12:59] <unforgiven> you should have told me that before I send the money over
[12:59] <khaplja> if that bothers you
[12:59] <unforgiven> you just said you made a code which is untraceable by tzac
[13:00] <unforgiven> what is that if not a cheat?

[13:00] okkim is ~okkim@89-166-44-124.bb.dnainternet.fi * mikko
[13:00] okkim on #tzac #tbh.et ?#?crossfire? #et #gamestv.org ?#?robertdonkeys? #nTerror.et #6on6.et #ET-Finland +?#?envy? #5on5.et #2on2.et #3on3.et
[13:00] okkim using *.quakenet.org QuakeNet IRC Server
[13:00] okkim End of /WHOIS list.

[13:00] <khaplja> well yes, i rendered tzac useless
[13:00] <khaplja> that sort of equals to developing cheats as it allows people to use any cheat without worrying
[13:00] * shootej (~shootej@5248523F.cm-4-1b.dynamic.ziggo.nl) has joined #tzac
[13:01] <unforgiven> Is funny that you waste time on this
[13:01] <unforgiven> but u r not willing to waste time in doing at least one of the many things right to do
[13:01] <unforgiven> first I hear you have a total different side of the story
[13:01] <unforgiven> Marcus pretends that you gave up and vanished so ycn took over to keep et alive
[13:01] <unforgiven> you pretend they stole it from you
[13:01] <unforgiven> dont you think people have a right to know this specially those who donated?
[13:02] <unforgiven> and I m not saying it just because Marcus deleted my donator status, but because you know it very well, that this the right thing to do
[13:03] <khaplja> unforgiven: YCN stole TZAC from me, they didn’t decide only to keep hosting it while i was gone, they decided that i should not have any access to it anymore
[13:03] <unforgiven> who knows about this I m asking you? Noboddy
[13:03] <txino> ycn stole tzac?
[13:03] <txino> what?
[13:03] <unforgiven> at least the people on cf doesn t know
[13:03] <unforgiven> make a post on cf, and if they delete it, that will proove you are right
[13:03] <unforgiven> because that means they got something to hide
[13:04] <khaplja> unforgiven: you’re talking about a community where 90% of members always flamed me with nonsense
[13:04] <khaplja> unforgiven: i won’t be discussing things on crossfire
[13:04] <unforgiven> they flamed but it was not 90 %
[13:04] <unforgiven> maybe 50%
[13:04] <khaplja> enough
[13:04] <unforgiven> and this is a whole different thing
[13:04] <unforgiven> because the general ideea on cf is that you dissapeared and gave up and they saved tzac
[13:04] <unforgiven> this is what they was told
[13:05] <unforgiven> do you have any proofs to back up your story?
[13:05] <unforgiven> any logs, screenshots, anything?
[13:06] <khaplja> no, it was a few months ago, i don’t screenshot failed attempts to login into system i had access to before
[13:06] <unforgiven> failed attemtps to login into system is a proof something is not right, why would they remove you in the first place?
[13:06] <unforgiven> have you tried talking to them?
[13:06] <khaplja> maybe i can find some conversation logs, but why?
[13:07] <unforgiven> because if you are not willing to stand up for yourself I will
[13:07] <unforgiven> give me all u got, I will make a youtube video and post it on cf/fb cf comunity
[13:07] <khaplja> unforgiven: i don’t need a lawyer
[13:07] <unforgiven> I m not a lawyer, but we talking about my ****in money here
[13:08] <unforgiven> you don t care about my money but I do
[13:08] <unforgiven> I worked hard for those ****in euros
[13:08] <unforgiven> I want my account as it was or at least I want to show one more time what a **** this marcus is

[13:08] unforgiven is actually Elite1162@96.8.118.16 [96.8.118.16]
[13:08] unforgiven has been idle 21secs, signed on Mon Aug 05 11:27:07
[13:08] unforgiven End of /WHOIS list.

[13:08] <khaplja> if i could, i would give your status back
[13:09] <khaplja> but on the other hand, i wouldn’t remove it either
[13:09] <unforgiven> obvioussly you can t , but you can give me the logs
[13:09] <unforgiven> I asked you if you talked to Marcus about what happend
[13:11] <unforgiven> well?
[13:12] <khaplja> i don’t keep logs
[13:12] <unforgiven> wow…
[13:12] <khaplja> actually, i may have some on laptop from skype
[13:12] <unforgiven> give it to me
[13:12] <khaplja> later, i’m not on laptop right now
[13:13] <unforgiven> archive it, upload it somewhere and give me here on irc link to it, via pm
[13:13] <unforgiven> I expect you do it today khaplja
[13:13] * dsadsadasds (~dsaadsads@ajh247.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl) has joined #tzac
[13:13] * dsadsadasds (~dsaadsads@ajh247.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl) has left #tzac
[13:13] <unforgiven> also, is there anyone else from the old school who worked on tzac that can confirm this?
[13:13] <unforgiven> like foxdie for example?
[13:14] <khaplja> no
[13:14] <unforgiven> can foxdie log in to the tzac ?
[13:14] <khaplja> unforgiven: if you think i’ll be spending my time to prove to you that i’m right, you’re wrong. i don’t mean to disrespect you, you did help the development and i told you what happened
[13:15] <unforgiven> Proove to me , but more important to proove to the comunity, and in the end to proove to yourself man
[13:15] <khaplja> if i find something, okay - if i don’t, for me that’s okay as well, because i won’t be bothering myself with finding traces of what happened
[13:15] <khaplja> unforgiven: i don’t have to prove to myself anything
[13:15] <unforgiven> you do have, we all do
[13:15] <khaplja> that’s your opinion
[13:15] <unforgiven> moments like this in life, when we need to stand up for what is right is not just words
[13:15] * pazi (~tomczypol@91.227.77.202) has joined #tzac
[13:16] <unforgiven> if we decide to turn back to everything we believe , things that we worked hard for and let others walk way free that means we don t care about us in the first place

[13:16] pazi is ~tomczypol@91.227.77.202 * …
[13:16] pazi on #tzac #3on3.et
[13:16] pazi using *.quakenet.org QuakeNet IRC Server
[13:16] pazi End of /WHOIS list.

[13:16] <khaplja> unforgiven: that’s your opinion
[13:16] <unforgiven> you played basketball right?
[13:16] <khaplja> no, what?
[13:17] <unforgiven> heard you played, maybe it was false
[13:17] <khaplja> i will do what i have to do, and that definitely is not explaining myself to a bunch of crossfire kids
[13:17] <unforgiven> not all of them are kids
[13:17] <unforgiven> look
[13:17] <khaplja> unforgiven: i’m talking about mental level, not physical age
[13:18] <unforgiven> listen man…I need you to trust me on this one. Just send me what I asked for, you can find 10 minuts to search that up. And let the rest to me, and believe me, it doesnt matter how many, if just 5 ppl will know and understand the truth is a win situation
[13:18] <khaplja> unforgiven: you should start reading with comprehension
[13:19] <unforgiven> sen me the skype stuff, read this with comprehension
[13:19] <unforgiven> you own me at least that much
[13:20] * Disconnected
Session Close: Fri Aug 16 13:20:25 2013

If you have the patience to read it all, you going to notice that he claims that Ycn Marcus stole the entire project, and cut him loose , cut him any connection to the website and so force. I dont know if there is true or not, because I m still trying to convince him to give me the skype logs that he claims he has, but have you ever wondered how come after Ycn took over Tzac there was no admin from ycn iddleing in the #tzac channel? Something happend between this 2 and as I know what this faggot Marcus is capable off, I m pretty sure Khaplja has a strong point in this. There is no logic in just dissapearing without a trace and abandon the project without a single word. You have a brain of your own, at least I hope you do so think for yourself.

Conclusion : Still waiting for the skype logs between Marcus and Khaplja and I really hope I ll convince Khaplja to give it to me.

Also, don t believe the hype ! Don t be a sheep , be a wolf ! Marcus is a sheep dressed in wolf clothers. Is individuals like thim that in this i net world as well as in the real world makes our lives so difficult.

edited 2013-08-17 12:30:05

(zbzero) #2

I cant understand why chaplja disapear for some months and after this happens, i think have something not explained yet, for me both are hiding something.

(rorgoroth) #3

Who cares?
Spending money on TZAC is about as smart as spending money on condoms with holes poked in them.

(ibunforgiven) #4

Maybe he had some problems , personal things, but as you can see he said that while he was gone, Marcus decided that he is no longer needed in the very thing he started, which is far from being right , just or normal, not to mention decent behaviour from YCN Marcus

(ibunforgiven) #5

Did you used tzac in games ?

(Domagoj) #6

What is the point of this thread?

(ibunforgiven) #7

I dont even see the point of this question…

(potty200) #8

End of the day, YCN cannot keep TZAC going forever. Chap should just release the source code so people can make undetected cheats again. Making his work useless!

(stealth6) #9

After a quick browse I found out that chaplja has already taken it a step further and released a way to run hacks on TZAC so bb what was left of the comp scene.

Here’s the relevant stuff written by chaplja (cut out hack related stuff):

Despite my previous thread in the marketplace and other offers, I’ve decided that this client which I’ve offered will be free.

This client will not report any detection information to the TZAC server. Although I’m posting this in the Enemy Territory section, it will work for the supported Call of Duty games as well. Guid spoofing is not enabled.

I understand the reasons why the hosting company which was (and still is) hosting TZAC wanted to take over TZAC - their business relies mainly on ET. Still, the way they behave(d) is not OK.

Instructions and readme:

Facts

1. TZAC is my software. I am the only owner of it.
  2. I should be making decisions about it - whichever it is.
  3. People that host TZAC do not agree with point #2

Taking all three facts into consideration, it isn’t hard to understand
the reasons behind this release. Of course, unless you’re an average
crossfire protozoa.

Expected explanation

Every now and then I do check what’s written on the crossfire site. What
most of you are writing is way beyond the real truth, but I really have
literally no intention of explaining myself further to you because the
way you think and conclude is on the level of a nine year old child.

• snip -

Contact

chaplja@gmail.com

P.S. Next time you call TZAC **** (as you do most of the time), think about the fact that you’re not dropping it although it is extremely outdated. Next time you decide to call me a lamer, think twice. None, literally, none of you would have put as much effort into the project as I did. I was getting ****ed up from the very start with SPEEDLINK and when none of you would have continued the project if you were in my position - I did. The fact is your favorite game will die if you don’t have it. Next time you call me a lamer, think of the fact that if there wasn’t me, it would have died a few years ago. The sad part of the story is that lives of most of the ET players would dramatically change if playing ET was not on their daily todo list anymore.

Unfortunately, due to my recent actions I’ve dropped down in the eyes of people who I still consider to be the good guys and I’d like to thank them for the time they put into making TZAC alive. Starting from the cool guy from Malta without whom SLAC would have never started to those who were with me when TZAC was near end.

Have fun!

(ibunforgiven) #10

[QUOTE=stealth6;463970]After a quick browse I found out that chaplja has already taken it a step further and released a way to run hacks on TZAC so bb what was left of the comp scene.

Here’s the relevant stuff written by chaplja (cut out hack related stuff):[/QUOTE]

That pretty much summons and prooves my point in this thread. That YCN and specially Marcus is one of the lowest people I ve ever met in this comunity , the ET comunity and by lowest I m not reffering to his skill, but to his personality. Over 50 euros donated to Tzac in 2 years plus over 1000 euros payed to YCN over 5 years for their so called servers, doesnt make me feel sorry as much as it does the fact that I had to meet and deal for a long time with this person. Marcus Steward Hughes, we are so proud a person like you exists in ET

(zbzero) #11

i never believe in tzac anyway, one man against cheaters without any monetary compensation is hard to believe anyway, thats why i not put tzac in my clan main server.

(Micha) #12

TZAC was a good program in my opinion. It seemed like it stopped cheaters. I never figured out why it supports cod but not other et mods.

(ibunforgiven) #13

Because Chaplja also wanted to make money out of it, which is normally and faire. Et being a free game was no money for him, so he went to COD

(Radegast) #14

I for one am glad you shared this with us. I didn’t know what was was happening with TZAC.

One guy from our team, Jacker, tried to contact Chaplja to make a deal with him to support ET: Legacy. At least now we know it won’t happen.

(ibunforgiven) #15

[QUOTE=Radegast;464004]I for one am glad you shared this with us. I didn’t know what was was happening with TZAC.

One guy from our team, Jacker, tried to contact Chaplja to make a deal with him to support ET: Legacy. At least now we know it won’t happen.[/QUOTE]

You can try contact him, although I remember when he first came with the slac project into the scene, I asked him several times if he can develop tzac for other mods as well, not just et pro. But he never wanted I think. Also he is not answering on his email that is provided in the tzac box, altough I m pretty sure he reads my emails. But well the man is obvioussly decided to strike back on it s own way, and I would have done the same thing in his place

p.s. what ever you do, don t get involve with Marcus or YCN unless you want to see your project in the wrong hands just like it happend with tzac , and see your entire work and time wasted and stolen

(ibunforgiven) #16

Does your server runs et pro ?

(zbzero) #17

yes it runs

(ibunforgiven) #18

Well before it would have been usefoul, but now you right, is pointless

(ETJump-Zero) #19

[QUOTE=ibunforgiven;464006]You can try contact him, although I remember when he first came with the slac project into the scene, I asked him several times if he can develop tzac for other mods as well, not just et pro. But he never wanted I think. Also he is not answering on his email that is provided in the tzac box, altough I m pretty sure he reads my emails. But well the man is obvioussly decided to strike back on it s own way, and I would have done the same thing in his place

p.s. what ever you do, don t get involve with Marcus or YCN unless you want to see your project in the wrong hands just like it happend with tzac , and see your entire work and time wasted and stolen[/QUOTE]To be honest I’ve never had any problems with them. I trust them more than I trust Chaplja, that’s for sure.

(ibunforgiven) #20

I m thinking if you ever heard of the word naivety