Manifesto

(Raviolay) #1

Dirty Bomb

The Future as I see it & a promise.

I shall refrain from posting hence forth, unless it’s pleasant and tows a positive outlook on any and all decisions made by the development team. Also I shall argue hammer and tooth for any proposed changes made by Splash Damage, even if I disagree wholeheartedly with them. Even going insofar as to championing them. Why would I (or anyone) do this?

Well for a start they are my betters, they have lulled me in to paying for access to a piece of software that will be handed out for free. The classless system or any changes future changes are going to go ahead irrespective of forum feedback, as ECHO data & making public play easy to pick up are paramount in a F2P game. That has to built for the ADHD generation, who while playing games are juggling feeds and IM’s & don’t have the concentration/will left available to play in a pre-defined role.

Having wildly contrasting charters is key to making sales why is that? Hats lots of hats Dirty Bomb needs hats in-order to be a profitable F2P FPS game post TF2. Also given the current craze for personalization having a role to play is so 20 sided die, and wont work ever in today’s market. The only RPG like element in FPS’s should be gear and a hollow scoring and level system. So you can con yourself into believing that you are not wasting your life while accruing coins at a snails pace. So you get that eye patch that you will eventually pay money for after you give up, after getting stomped into the ground in during pubic play.

Though getting stomped on is mostly due to someone having the funds to buy that snazzy new toon. Who is able to use a grapple hook and shoot you with impunity from above, while having health packs thrown to him by a limited time use personal heath midget. Yes! This is a wonderful brave new world for FPS where I can cover up my ineptitude by paying in cash.

This is glorious long live Dirty Bomb!

(INF3RN0) #2

Nice one???