Here is the experimental version of the Dirty Bomb HUD Configurator! Expect a few bugs since Dirty Bomb is still in Closed Alpha but overall it works quite precise. A list of bugs and problems with the current implementation of the HUD is at the bottom of this thread. The site uses CSS3 which is supported by most browsers (But not IE8 or lower).
Set the resolution of the configurator to your in-game resolution for a perfect representation of your view.
Go to the HUD Configurator: http://wezelkrozum.com/temp/xt_hudconfig/
- The game has a 10/5 pixels margin around the screen. All the distances lower than 10/5 pixels that are aligned to the screen will be forced to have at least that distance from the screen. I recommend to keep a 10 pixel distance for a perfect representation.
- I recommend you not to upload the default config to the configurator, because some hud elements are attached to other elements. This will be ignored by the generator so a few elements will be off target. Also the align parameter will be ignored since it doesn't have that much use and costs me to much time to implement. Use the default overview on the site instead for your first HUD.
- A few hud elements seem to have some kind of invisible margin and/or wrong sizes. Keep this in mind.
- Having another screen resolution than 1280x720 does result in scaled distances (so that the distance will be larger or smaller) but DB doesn't scale the HUD elements in the current build. Therefore the sizes of the HUD elements on the configurator are exactly as in-game but the distances aren't.
Fixes (These things do no longer apply):
- DB uses a default HUD resolution of 1280x720. For some reason changing your screen resolution in the game may result is a different view than you see in the configurator. Changing the HUD resolution in the config does result in broken positions for the Limbo menu and End game screens.