Not getting quote notifications

(Seanza) #1

I’ve noticed (by chance) that I’ve been quoted in a few threads but haven’t received any notification saying I have been quoted. I have not changed anything since I last received a notification so I have no idea why this has stopped working.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

(badman) #2

Quote notifications should be ‘always on’ so to speak (i.e. there’s no way to turn them off or anything), though it will only list up to 10 quotes in your dashboard… are you seeing less than that when quotes go missing?

(Seanza) #3

I am getting some quote notifications, but there are some threads which they don’t appear on. The missing notifications aren’t in the quotes section of my dashboard either.

(Kl3ppy) #4

Same for me

(DarkangelUK) #5

Not getting them either.

(Seanza) #6

Any update on this? Pain in the buttocks.

(Mustang) #7

Just thought I’d mention that I don’t have this bug, so it’s not a global issue.

(Dthy) #8

I get it sporadically, it’s weird.

(DarkangelUK) #9

That’s cos no one EVER quotes you!

Wait… ****…

(Kl3ppy) #10

I get sometimes no Notification. Seanza quoted me twice and I just got 1 notification even tho he quoted 2 different posts of me. Happens with other Users too, mainly in the alpha forums

(Seanza) #11

Quoted you thrice now. Aren’t you a lucky boy?!

Also, this problem is still happening.:mad:

(Kl3ppy) #12

[QUOTE=Seanza;464665]Quoted you thrice now. Aren’t you a lucky boy?!
[/QUOTE]

This quote I got :wink:

(Seanza) #13

And, ironically, this quote I didn’t get.

(Seanza) #14

I was receiving quite a few notifications yesterday but there was one (that I know of) that I didn’t get.

(.FROST.) #15

Same here, there were even rep-comments of wich I didn’t got a notification:confused:

(Seanza) #16

How do you know when you get rep if you don’t get notifications? Somebody else managed to know when rep was given without being notified and I don’t know how they did it!

(stealth6) #17

I don’t know how you could just know without receiving a notification, but you can see previous rep received at the bottom of your dashboard.

(.FROST.) #18

Yeah, basically this^. Just the other day I’ve received a proper notification and when I went to my dashboard I’ve noticed a couple more, from wich I didn’t received a notification in the taskbar.

(Seanza) #19

Any update on this badman/web peepz?

(iwound) #20

happened to me occasionally only when dev quotes me.
can you circumvent the notification by copy and pasting the quote
into a new post?