Poll: What is your favorite part of The Dark Army: Uprising?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Return to Castle Wolfenstein: The Dark Army

Most Recent Awards:

Re: Return to Castle Wolfenstein: The Dark Army

Quote Originally Posted by Staatmeister View Post
    Well then, i tried to apply your changes to iortcw, which already had 1.42d changes included, and compiled it under OSX. Couldn't really test it until now, but at least it started. ;-)
    Congratulations. Now, you can play TDA: Uprising. I think that you'll like it.

RTCW SP Mapper

My website:
    http://mikebwolf.wix.com/ronboyproductions

Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp Maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

My Mod DB page

My playthroughs on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by wolfETplayer View Post
    Are you sure iortcw has all changes from 1.42d?Anyway I wish I was able to port my realrtcw mod on iortcw.If only someone created a visual studio c++ project of iortcw. I just can't work in Cygwin.

As far as i know, MAN-AT-ARMS applied all 1.42d changes to iortcw and rtcwcoop a year ago, or so. I remember that some years ago, when fretn released the first version of his rtcwcoop code, without any compiled binaries, there where a VC project included, but recently there isn't one.
    I for myself are no programmer, and my understanding of code is extremely rudimentary, so unfortunately i can't help you with this.

But why you can't work in Cygwin? You just need it to compile the code. You can create a "fake project" to work with the code, and use Cygwin to compile. I used the same approach, i created a "fake project" in XCode to change the code, and compiled in the terminal, using the shell script.

If i have some free time, i will try to compile the code for Linux and Windows aswell, just to be sure. ;-)

When i tested my build i can do a fork of iortcw, if you want, and you can base your codework on this. This way RealRTCW would grow cross platform. And you could incorporate fixes and features inherited from ioQuake3/ioRTCW.

Quote Originally Posted by ronboy View Post
    Congratulations. Now, you can play TDA: Uprising. I think that you'll like it.
    Oh, as i said before i was always be able to play it, i have a Windows PC at home, i could even use my work laptop to play it, which runs on Windows aswell. ;-)

I am not programmer as well. "Hello world" is the best thing I ever wrote.
    Anyway, I was trying to work with Cygwin for a couple times, but it didn't worked out. So I abandoned this.
    Unfortunately, right now I don't have much time to work on my mod. I can barely find some time to work on 2.1 version. So probably this will stay as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfETplayer View Post
    I am not programmer as well. "Hello world" is the best thing I ever wrote.
    Anyway, I was trying to work with Cygwin for a couple times, but it didn't worked out. So I abandoned this.
    Unfortunately, right now I don't have much time to work on my mod. I can barely find some time to work on 2.1 version. So probably this will stay as it is now.
    I have done a fork of iortcw, and comitted the changes i made, using your code. Maybe you find your way to Cygwin, or someone creates an VC project for it, so you can base your stuff on that much better maintained port.

https://github.com/cybdmn/iortcw