[New custom map] Door

(Loffy) #1

Game: Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Map title: Door
Filename: door.pk3 (about 6 Mb)

This is a custom map for approximately 12 vs. 12 players.

The Axis are attacking, to dynamite a door and to steal some gold. The Allied Forces are defending the door and the gold. Who will win? Only time will tell.

The file (door.pk3), un-zipped: Click here.

The file (door.pk3), zipped: : Click here.

Note: I also made this map as a so called prefab, for other, beginner mappers to use as a base. Therefore, the .map-file is included. (It is inside door.pk3.)

Have fun
Loffy

(acQu) #2

Lots of nice effects in there. Thanks for sharing as usual :slight_smile:

(webDogster) #3

Great stuff Lofty hope you don’t mind i uploaded your map to WWW.Wolffiles.de
all the best
Dogster

(diaboliksmart) #4

Hello Loffy, good job, look fun ! do you know if omnibot files exist for this map ?

(Loffy) #5

Hi diaboliksmart and thx. I am afraid I do not have time/knowledge to make bot way-points. Someone else has to do it for each of my map.

(Loffy) #6

Hani told me that they are doing something with this map, which is cool:
http://imgur.com/gvdx8Tm
Great! I’ve always said, that good server admins are the backbone of any shooter.

(AgentHani) #7

[QUOTE=Loffy;547182]Hani told me that they are doing something with this map, which is cool:
http://imgur.com/gvdx8Tm
Great! I’ve always said, that good server admins are the backbone of any shooter.[/QUOTE]

Ive liked the map tho, it really fits for our server especially when we need a small/medium frag/capture maps like this !

The reason why i changed the loading levelshot picture to hitman is that ive changed that radio thingy sound to Ave Maria - Blood Money Hitman music :smiley: Nostalgic Feelings

so yeh, that will be the only change and will be kept on our server.

• I will Try to make or get the waypoints for this map and will soon inform it here asap.

Thanks Alot loffy, great job on that map !