Double negative efects dont stack?

(tsondaboy) #1

If a toon is hit by two residual damage weapons, does he only get damage from the last one he got hit with or both?
I ve hit a toon with the Bee bomb and Kate’s gas grenade but he only received damage from the bees next round. There was no med present to heal the gas effect.

(Ciakgb) #2

Used to be able to stack, was determined to be too powerful.

(KINONEZ21) #3

Kind of miss that though… That was my first successful strategy, although soon everyone was doing the same xD

(g00n) #4

some do stack depends on order eg Stun and toxic ( I dont use Juans flame so not sure of this), but using bee bomb I found it disapears if I toxic,stun or grenade/art over it

(Warchest_Andy) #5

I think you can only have one DoT effect active at a time (poison, fire, bees). The stun grenade is a status effect with no DoT component so, in theory, it should stack with any of the others?

(KINONEZ21) #6

Correct! I have stunned and poisoned on several occasions, in Theory you should be able to burn and sting while stunned.

(Ciakgb) #7

Sounds like my weekend:)

(KINONEZ21) #8

Hahahahaha sounds like a fun weekend!

(Sandman77) #9

Stack like that? Kin please tell me your favourite Zelda was Windwaker :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

(KINONEZ21) #10

I can not!! :slight_smile: as you can probably tell, I am a huge Zelda fan, and can not come to a conclusion on which is the best game of all time, but I do have my favorites!

Minish Cap, a Link to the Past, Ocarina of time, Majora’s Mask and WindWaker (not it order)

(Sandman77) #11

You really liked Minish Cap? I recall SNES Link to the Past, amazing game, I have almost all Zelda games. (dont own a 3ds) beaten most. :slight_smile:

(KINONEZ21) #12

I did, that game is very different from the rest, and it was also the first Zelda Game I played, that game, made me the huge Zelda fan I am today! The only game for 3ds is the remake of Ocarina of time… (Unless you were also counting Phantom Hourglass and Spitir Tracks but those were relased for DSI)

(Sandman77) #13

I have those on DSI :slight_smile: Love them too, like the animation style looking forward to Windwaker HD on My wii U :slight_smile:

(Domm) #14

I totally missed this update.
Do I understand it right;

1. Not possible to stack Kate/Juan/Captain (flame/poison/bee)
  2. The last thrown dmg run for next turn (and stops prew dmg)

(tinker) #15

eh yeah.
Ivans grenade may be stacked with anything

but the Dot(damage over time) s do not stack
the last effect lasts for the duration and damages.
maybe simply do a game vs. bots and test it yourself if you still got questions.

(Domm) #16

Thank you tinker!
Everything is crystal-clear.