Suposedly breakable window inside GH Building: Not breakable under certain conditions

(Loffy) #1

London Bridge:
Supposedly breakable window inside GH Building is not breakable under certain conditions.

Steps to reproduce:

[ol]
[li]Let’s assume that the attackers are riding the EV towards the GH Building. They pass the second (final) barrier, and are just a short distance away from the building. Time runs out (timer reaches 00:00). However, the game continues, because the EV is still operational. This is normal.[/li][li]On overtime, the EV soon reach the GH Building, the entrance is destroyed, and time is added to the map.[/li][li]The defenders run inside, and try to destroy indoor windows (see screenshot) but it is not possible. These windows are supposedly destructible, right? Now, they seem to be indestructible. Bug?[/li][/ol]

(pulley) #2

Loffy i think its only a client thing. You sure can walk trough them. You only see them as not destroyed. At least thats what onyx had yesterday…

(redtractor) #3

Yes, that’s true. I’ve got this all the time. You can walk trough them without problems and I think you can shoot as well but I still need to check this.