Toxic bug?

(g00n) #1

After the latest update this surprised me.
I threw a Katie toxic special at another Kate and captain. Next turn no floating purple bubbles at all!? Opponent came in with gus, but medkit never fixes this?
I have no toxic grenade either. This all happened on second turn.
Anyone else?

(Warchest_Andy) #2

Medkit has always removed poison but can’t cure fire. Could Kate have healed the Captain and Gus have healed Kate?

I have only used Kate’s grenade in one game since the update but it worked normally.

(g00n) #3

It is my first time using kate the past few games. I used gus for quite sometime and it never got rid of toxic/flames/bees/concuss graphics that tell you will still get damage next turn, but does heal health. The attack always stayed till it finished its course, even though you healed some of the damage from a crate or toon. This event didnt even last a turn on damage. It hasnt yet occured on other games I played with Kate…fingers crossed

Edited: Kate rids affect. I will have to test gus now

(Jerry-Rigs) #4

Doesn’t matter which medic does it.

The medic “Medical Kit” ability will:

• cure toxic gas effect and heal 40 points
  • cure concussion grenade effects starting the next round and heal 40 points (stars removed immediately but you don’t get back your energy for the current round)

The medic “Medical Kit” ability will NOT:

• put out Juan’s Molotov cocktail flames (what a chump)
  • dispel bees

Angela’s healing aura have no effect on any of the DoT effects.

(g00n) #5

Well I noticed gus now works for me in ridding toxic, before update it didnt. Im still trying to figure out how the kate I got in the game healed it was on one side of capt and the gus came on other side (it may of moved to gus and back quickly-but all I can remember was how the hell no toxic bubbles popped up at start). This is the thing with the animated sequence of opponant move, it is pretty fast with no repeat button at the end to check if missed.

(Warchest_Andy) #6

There is a way to repeat the display of the enemy’s turn. If you tap the Options icon (shaped like a cog) one of the icons that pops up is shaped like an old cine camera. Tap that and it will replay your opponent’s turn for you.