names and symbols over players model have a wallhack effect

(Hansi) #1

Hi,
While playing yesterday, I spotted several times enemy soldiers, because of the names over their head.

For instance, I could not see them (the players model) through smoke of an airstrike/artillery but still could “see” where they are because their names were visible through the smoke. this has the effect of a wallhack, you should not see a players name, if you do not see the player itself.

(scre4m.) #2

[QUOTE=Hansi;449441]Hi,
While playing yesterday, I spotted several times enemy soldiers, because of the names over their head.

For instance, I could not see them (the players model) through smoke of an airstrike/artillery but still could “see” where they are because their names were visible through the smoke. this has the effect of a wallhack, you should not see a players name, if you do not see the player itself.[/QUOTE]

ya that happens quite often. Plus you can ALWAYS see the IFF through such things like the CDA structure on that building you blow up to get the cells for the EV on LB. really ugly wallhack effect.

As said on this thread http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/36166-The-new-Team-Skins-Feedback-Thread-Version-20076/page2 I hope IFF will disappear.