Need More Alpha Testers

(rand0m) #1

I know this is an ongoing issue and I’m sure there are already threads like this, but the American players need more alpha testers to go in game and hell test this. It’s almost like I wasted my 120$. The only time I’m able to even see anyone online is between 10 am - 1 pm est, and those are euro players on euro servers only. I’m sure there are a few Americans who signed up for the 30$ package, if not I’m sure there those who opted in for a chance. Get some invites out. This is getting old an absolutely absurd. Those who turned me onto this game no longer play because the lack of players to even play with. It’s 5-6 pm right now and there is 1 person online sitting in a UK server, where as the euro players can login and find a server to actually play and help test this game with. I get to test maybe once every 2 weeks when I can actually login at 10am - 1pm. This is quite annoying and please do something about this, it’s not like inviting more American players to alpha is going to hurt, it’s hurting not having them.

(Nail) #2

I tried today to get some players. servers were down

(rand0m) #3

I feel like I basically signed up and paid 120$ for forum access…

(Nail) #4

I’m sorry, I don’t believe our cash input qualifies for anything than covering the cost of the schwagg received at release
having devs answer specific questions before the world has even seen this stuff is way cool. Games usually take 1 1/2 to 3 years from announcement to release, enjoy the ride

edit: I didn’t pay so I may be the wrong responder

(rand0m) #5

It’s mostly not about the money… I could care less for the items…I wanted to be able to play and test and build a great game, and I can’t.

(Nail) #6

I tried, servers are down

(Nail) #7

Splash needs to open a NA office

(Seanza) #8

People are on the UK servers right now. A direct quote from 1 of the Aussies testing this game “****ing unbelievable how playable this game is on 300 ping” and another one from another Aussie “This game plays better than any other game I’ve ever played at a high ping.”

(Nail) #9

only games I’ve had were on the AU servers, low player numbers but ping was of seemingly no consequence

(rand0m) #10

Please can we get more na players…I said please :slight_smile:

(Rex) #11

You mean to get NA players who actually play. :wink:

(Dthy) #12

There are more than enough NA players with access, they just gave up x amount of patches ago.

(Jamieson) #13

The problem isn’t that we don’t have enough players, it’s that we don’t have enough players who actually play so bringing in more will most likely not change that, simply put people aren’t playing for a reason which means SD needs to fix the game in some way.

(rand0m) #14

Need some west coast players then? I play around 7-8 pst.

(Nail) #15

when I can get on, I’ll hang around for 2 or 3 maps, no one joins

(INF3RN0) #16

I’ll be available to play after finals in around 2 weeks, though I don’t enjoy the game that much atm- but will try to offer my time for newer testers. Still need more substantial patches to revive the whole NA pop though. Most of the good changes we have now were suggested on day 1, so of course people grow tiresome of a game they’ve already tested thoroughly and responded to accordingly.

(Humate) #17

PC died, in the process of building a new box so currently inactive. Will start playing as soon as thats up. :slight_smile:

As for playing on ping its ok, DB uses a WYSIWYG system (from my understanding), so you dont have to lead… much.
Sniper is probably the perfect class for it.

(scre4m.) #18

I can understand that NA players a rereally disappointed that they cannot help test the game properly and some feel like they wasted their money.
The best way would be to re-activate old NA players, as they are already experienced in this game, while new testers need some days to give relevant feedback ( apart from first-impressions ).

So hopefully next patch brings back some ppl, otherwise we rlly need some new testers.

(Mustang) #19

Nice way to describe it.

(Seanza) #20

Surely if the game is as unplayable as the Americans say it is then us Euros would have empty servers all the time too?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: