Demo reading, fraglist

(rUBBEN) #1

Hello, I must have an embarassing command line somewhere that makes my demo replay display only 2 kills at the same time in the fraglist. This is not really convenient, so, does anybody know a way to display more frags in the fraglist at the same time ?

Peace

(Edzio) #2

Turn advenced HUD on

(rUBBEN) #3

Ok, so I really was not lying when I said I was nob with tweaking omg, can we have this thread deleted badman ?

(Ashog) #4

No, this will remain as a permanent testament of your nublicity! :smiley:

(rUBBEN) #5

Hello, I am not sure this idea was is worth a thread, but I had no idea where to post it !

shoutout to snotling, Khamul and his polish friends, Beyonce, and all my team of pale nerds

(rUBBEN) #6

I’m secretly rising an army to get rid of the witnesses one by one. I’ll cut the part of you skin with the tatoo of Beyonce and sell it on Amazon, which may permit me to buy the distribution rights of ETQW and put it free, so an army of noobs will invade the world shouting in there mic’s in their own languages and ruining any hopes to finalize the last objective of volcano (like in rex’s nightmares). BECAUSE IT’S TOO HARD.

(Kl3ppy) #7

We will have the first showmatch that reminds everybody how nubish we are :smiley:

(Ashog) #8

We are not nubish, we are out of form :slight_smile:

(Nail) #9

yep, my neighbor says he’s retired, “cause it sounds better than unemployed”

(Ashog) #10

Exactly my point :wink: