log-in errors??

(kat) #1

I keep getting this error when I try to login and ‘set’ the cookie so I don’t have to keep typing my user/password… anybody else getting this…?

[i]Warning: setcookie() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /usr/www/www.splashdamage.com/docs/phpBB/functions.php on line 72

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/www/www.splashdamage.com/docs/phpBB/functions.php:72) in /usr/www/www.splashdamage.com/docs/phpBB/login.php on line 66

Powered by phpBB Version 1.4.4
Copyright © 2000 - 2001 The phpBB Group

phpBB Created this page in 1026082825.882987 seconds.[/i]

(LordDaimos) #2

Everyone is getting that. Just hope that it will be fixed soon :/.

/LordDaimos
q3f.se Admin

(kat) #3

ah phew… thought it was just me…! :wink:

(Locki) #4

We’re trying out a new forum system right now and hopefully it’ll be a drop in replacement for this one. It’s still phpBB but the newer 1.4.

I think 2.0 is out too, but we’re not sure how stable that is yet. As a side note, this should also allow us to unify the user databases for the forums and the main site, so people will only need to log in once for both. It also stores cookies properly too.

Paul/Locki
CEO Monkey :smile:

(LaVaGoD) #5

/me Fluffles Paul!!!

(termi) #6

ive got 2.0.1 running on 2 forums, had no problems at all, maybe you should think bout it :smile:

(kat) #7

hay I just realised the forums been fixed…!!! no error message and I don’t have to keep loggin in and writing me password… thankyou… :grin:

(kat) #8

forum doesn’t seem to be recognizing auto log in now for some reason?? that or my cookies been eaten…!

(Locki) #9

I ate your cookie :smile:

(Locki) #10

Termi: Did you upgrade from a previous version? We’re hoping to upgrade to 2.x and then merge the usernames with those for hte main site.

Locki.

(kat) #11

On 2002-12-01 23:47, Locki wrote:
I ate your cookie :smile:

awww damn…! it was a double double chocolate chip too…!