The first time meet Hacker

(SuperNge) #1

Hi everybody,
That is story. I just play random 26 match. I go first. In turn 2, i kill 1 opponent’s soldier. And in his turn, he don’t do anything. He win. I was very suprised. He did not kill anyone, not go in center, this time just turn 2. After that i capture the screen but it was too late. It’s also funny:eek:
Maybe someone have another situation like me. Funny.
P/s: i just want to ask him how to do that only.:smiley:

(Ciakgb) #2

The death glitch. They are aware, and yet they let us die:)

(Mitsid) #3

It is no hacker. It is a bug :frowning: i suffered the same too

(Ciakgb) #4

I think though you need more of theologian than a programmer to explain the perverse timing of this particular bug!!!

(SuperNge) #5

Really! Did you play yesterday? So it’s a big bug, and have more people like us out there. What’s happened with Rad Soldiers now? They need some update to fix it soon.

(KINONEZ21) #6

The Admins already know about this, promised to fix it in their next update.
http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/35742-Crash

(SuperNge) #7

[QUOTE=KINONEZ21;444865]The Admins already know about this, promised to fix it in their next update.
http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/35742-Crash[/QUOTE]

I hope it will come soon. Thank you for help.
@admins: please remove my thread for me. Thanks.

(Torched) #8

I have been encountering a glitch/“magic player” that when its my turn to watch their moves the screen stays locked away from their first player moving so I can’t see whats happening then the screen shifts to the action and I can watch. Always after the first shot is fired. When this happens it always seem as though their moving players has magic extra energy(Jaun moving 3 squares and still being able to fire 3 shots with a botherer! Another time I must have missed a full turn to suffer the damage I did.

Also had the death glitch twice with the same player so I am thinking its more a “sneaky software trick” vs a glitch.

(Kaakufuor) #9

[QUOTE=Torched;450589]I have been encountering a glitch/“magic player” that when its my turn to watch their moves the screen stays locked away from their first player moving so I can’t see whats happening then the screen shifts to the action and I can watch. Always after the first shot is fired. When this happens it always seem as though their moving players has magic extra energy(Jaun moving 3 squares and still being able to fire 3 shots with a botherer! Another time I must have missed a full turn to suffer the damage I did.

Also had the death glitch twice with the same player so I am thinking its more a “sneaky software trick” vs a glitch.[/QUOTE]

I have encountered a player called ‘Joke55’ twice, and I had a similar experience both times. And the stranger thing is, the first time I played the ‘joker’ it was pretty clear that I was doing more damage, then turn 6 came around and I had lost the game.

(Beasttekkers) #10

I have had someone called jllee or something who death glitched on second turn twice and has anyone actually won from the death glitch because I have not

(Penguinofwar) #11

IM BATTLING PARKJJ! it didn’t happen to me tho.

(SuperNge) #12

No, its a bug. He wasn’t hacker :slight_smile:

(Ciakgb) #13

They seem to have got it!