again all servers empty...

(pulley) #1

again all servers empty…

thats really ****ing me up atm.

(rand0m) #2

WE NEED MORE AMERICAN ALPHA TESTERS! Euro servers only full from like 11-2pm east coast time. Not sure what that translate to over there. But we certainly could use some more testers for Americans to play. I have no problem playing at the time of euro peak play, but I’d also like to test the feel for the game as at a normal ping.

(prophett) #3

+1

Let the elite crowd in :>

(MrFunkyFunk) #4

Devs left and and the majority of players followed, we were left with 6 players for a full map.
I know some people keep repeating that obvious fact, and to some ears it sounds like constant whining, but it’s rapidly becoming a pita.

It would be nice to either open the community a bit more or poke the people who don’t come anymore and ask them why (and also inform them of all the shiny updates we’ve had so far or the wednesday blockout and friday dev play).

I feel sorry for the non-EU player base, it’s getting worse.

(rookie1) #5

close all euro servers for 1 week !

(spookify) #6

[QUOTE=prophett;443185]+1

Let the elite crowd in :>[/QUOTE]

Sup prophett good to see you again my friend. Team RAS has 3 alpha keys but no one is playing.

me
Tyrant
Gazoo

(Kendle) #7

That’s what I would do, you learn more about what’s wrong with something by asking the people who’ve stopped using it than the people who still do.

(potty200) #8

Just give everyone here ONE key each to invite a friend. Or at least the more active people who play on a regular basis.

It is disapointing to come back from work and see no one on which does happen a couple of days each week. I guess it’s even more frustrating for the yanks having, at best, only 8 people on.

Moving forward, are you going to be inviting any more people on board to help with feedback? There are plenty of keen and able people ready such as WarWitch and co. Not to mention everyone who has chipped in for the founders packs.

(Protekt1) #9

[QUOTE=potty200;443197]Just give everyone here ONE key each to invite a friend. Or at least the more active people who play on a regular basis.

It is disapointing to come back from work and see no one on which does happen a couple of days each week. I guess it’s even more frustrating for the yanks having, at best, only 8 people on.

Moving forward, are you going to be inviting any more people on board to help with feedback? There are plenty of keen and able people ready such as WarWitch and co. Not to mention everyone who has chipped in for the founders packs.[/QUOTE]

At least they should give us some temp passes that last like a few weeks.

(prophett) #10

[QUOTE=spookify;443193]Sup prophett good to see you again my friend. Team RAS has 3 alpha keys but no one is playing.

me
Tyrant
Gazoo[/QUOTE]

Sup Spook. Add me in game so I can find you :S

(Volcano) #11

why not play on the euro severs, isn’t the ping for you lot only 150odd thats still very playable

(BomBaKlaK) #12

let the elite come in !

(Dragonji) #13

[QUOTE=pulley;443171]again all servers empty…

thats really ****ing me up atm.[/QUOTE]
It was friday evening, some people don’t spend time on fridays by playing games…

(Ashog) #14

Nah, everyone is just dead.

That’s because they reached the spawn limit due to too high TTK. Please wait till the spawn counter gets zeroed…

(RasteRayzeR) #15

Not sure that letting the elite in at this stage is the best idea, because they might not understand that this is alpha testing (meaning bugs, not being able to play anytime you want, etc. and they will get a “bad experience” that they will ofc report to their friends) … for open alpha yes, definetly, but for now what we need is another video for the grand public to show them how it is and attract them.

But that’s only my opinion ofc

Dr. Zoidberg agrees with me : (V) (;,:wink: (V) as well as Homer : (_8(|)

(prophett) #16

1-2 friend invites per person might be a good solution :]

(rand0m) #17

[QUOTE=RasteRayzeR;443279]

Not sure that letting the elite in at this stage is the best idea, because they might not understand that this is alpha testing (meaning bugs, not being able to play anytime you want, etc. and they will get a “bad experience” that they will ofc report to their friends) … for open alpha yes, definetly, but for now what we need is another video for the grand public to show them how it is and attract them.

But that’s only my opinion ofc

Dr. Zoidberg agrees with me : (V) (;,:wink: (V) as well as Homer : (_8(|)[/QUOTE]

Funny…I consider myself part of that crowd <.<. I spent the 120$ though, I’m enjoying the alpha and looking forward to the finished product because this game ACTUALLY has potential. I don’t see how it would hurt. And no, I consider no one from CoD part of that crew, those aren’t elite players, just kids :x.

Playing on the euros servers won’t solve anything volcano. 6 here is midnight there. 9 pm is 2 am. Therefore it solves nothing and then it’s just Americans playing by themselves at 150 ping rather then 40. Makes no sense. Americans need more American testers to actually play at a reasonable time outside of work/school like the euro players.

1-2 friend invites is a very good idea, but may be a bit to early I guess considering some maps are still in the blackout stages.

(Ecano) #18

I propose to recycle people has left keys :slight_smile: Give 1-2 of them to each one that is playing.

(Kl3ppy) #19

What do you expect at friday evening?

But the low player count is a prop, its very hard to get a game, because most of the time when I want to play, one server is full and all others are empty :frowning:

(RasteRayzeR) #20

I can always get an almost full server friday and saturday nights usually … have to wait for 10 p.m (GMT +2).