CLOSED ALPHA: Abusing Exploits

(Smooth) #1

A very unintended side-effect of a recent update has introduced an obvious exploit that we will get fixed ASAP.

Until such time as this is resolved, please refrain from using the exploit or sharing information about it, as it will ruin the game for other players and the validity of Echo game-balance data.

I won’t tell people what the exploit is, but we do have Echo tracking who uses the exploit and (once the issue is fixed) the worst offenders will be dealt with… :tongue:

This is a Closed Alpha and we expect everyone involved to respect that things can go wrong from time-to-time and to play the game as intended when this occurs. We apologise and will endeavour to prevent this kind of thing slipping through in the future.

Update: The exploit was that players could select the Rocket Launcher and use it repeatedly without ammo or cool-down :mad: It’s fixed now :slight_smile:

(BomBaKlaK) #2

[video=youtube_share;nld5vT0Pomg]http://youtu.be/nld5vT0Pomg[/video]

(Protekt1) #3

^ LOL I would’ve sued the snot out of them.

(Rex) #4

Keep your eyes on this Toomic guy… :tongue:

(pulley) #5

wallhack via model lights. nice XD

(Mustang) #6

Not this time. :tongue:

(pulley) #7

ah ok so i can still use my wh?

(scre4m.) #8

:confused:Wh is alright. Mine still works post patch.

I am curious what abuse this is though. Pls tell here, when it is fixed:confused:

(pulley) #9

i actually can see all enemy model lights trough walls.

(spookify) #10

Wait there were actually people playing to notice an Exploit!?! Must have been in a euro server! Haha!

(rand0m) #11

LOL I haven’t seen that video in like 15 years.

(potty200) #12

Reveal the exploit just incase I am doing it without realizing! :frowning:

(Mustang) #13

I’m sure someone will reveal it on Monday, when it’s patched out.

(MrFunkyFunk) #14

[QUOTE=Smooth;443086]Until such time as this is resolved, please refrain from using the exploit or sharing information about it
offenders will be dealt with[/QUOTE]

Hello,

I’d like to report the following player for exploiting the mentionned abuse during a live game on the UK SW server this afternoon.
The player’s id is “Smooth” and several players can testify against him (Mustang/Tast1c/Rex + some I forgot and myself).
I’m confident you’ll carry out your threats to ensure the testing community has a peaceful test environment in the future.

Here are some screenshots*:

Yours sincerely,

MRFF

(Ashog) #15

ahahahahahahahahaaaa

(RasteRayzeR) #16

This bug was already reported since 2 versions now ^^

(Bangtastic) #17

gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you…^^

(iwound) #18

cant play a decent game atm with people using this in game.

(Hundopercent) #19

Is it people getting randomly revived? I was in a game and I killed a soldier and he just popped back up and shanked me in the back. Can’t remember who but I was like wtf self revive soldiers. =P

Also, turret sight is off for the window turret in camden I haven’t checked others but I just noticed it last game.

(Breo) #20

BAN!! :smiley:
But unfortunatly this is not the first build with glitchers :rolleyes: