Couple of map things

(TacTicToe) #1

I saw Volcanos post, buy was not able to follow it, so I just grabbed some screens. :slight_smile:

Hole in the wall here. Looks like you can look under the map.

Ceiling is not properly clipped. Treed leaves are waving thru.

Also, this has probably been mentioned, but while running around the map, I tossed a nade, and tried to resupply my ammo. I was able to get bullets, but no nade. Same kind of problem we had in Wolf 2009. Is this intentional?

Also, these windows are friggin HUGE! I could run full spring and fly our thru a window with no problem. I think they should be made a bit smaller, so maybe you should have to crouch, then hop out, not fly thru like superman.

(Rex) #2

Delete the pictures please as you uploaded them outside of the forum! Which isn’t allowed due to the NDA you signed.

Also use the search function and post in the existing map issue threads like:

http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/35654-Camden-issues-Version-18442

(Mustang) #3

NDA… seriously!

Delete those images.

(iwound) #4

ive removed them :stuck_out_tongue:

(Mustang) #5

Confirming, well done iwound.

What did you do, report them to tinypic?

(iwound) #6

there’s a “Report Offensive Material” button bottom left. you press that and confirm, F5 flush and Tadaa! job done.
ive made the same mistake myself. then panicked, then deleted it. Phew! then walk quietly away whisting and looking nonchalant.:rolleyes:

(Rex) #7

[QUOTE=iwound;442494]there’s a “Report Offensive Material” button bottom left. you press that and confirm, F5 flush and Tadaa! job done.
ive made the same mistake myself. then panicked, then deleted it. Phew! then walk quietly away whisting and looking nonchalant.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Hahaha iwound to the rescue! :smiley:

(TacTicToe) #8

Hmmm sorry. How do you attach images directly to the forum?

(Nail) #9

easy way