Hands block half the head hit box

(Valdez) #1

Not sure if this is necessarily a bug but at certain angles the hands block half the head hit box. Not just visually block, I mean it will reg as a body shot when its at head level. I do not think something like this should be in the game, If you are gunning for the head you should be rewarded with a head shot.

(Evil-Doer) #2

Ok so did a tad bit more testing on this challenge with Valdez, find it very interesting that only at a front angle does the certain height an from the front does it do headshot damage. I absolutely have NO IDEA what is wrong with the bottom half of the screenshots.

Ok keep in mind I have no idea why like the bottom half of the screenshot is black, but you can still see my crosshair level with the Yellow and White line as Valdez turns. The first screenshot is a headshot…the next 2 as he turns is not a headshot, at the same level.

I’m really not sure if this intentional? I don’t know, it just seems like at that level every angle should count as a headshot. What do you think?

(Bananas) #3

Did you shoot the same spot multiple times at the side angles? Just curious if it was in a “grey” area and the spread was hitting different spots.

Still a pretty iffy head shot. Could see it being one, and not being one.

(Evil-Doer) #4

Go to a server an check it out with a buddy…you can keep the cross hair at the exact same level…as in it’s lined up with the line. See for yourself, it’s not a head shot at the same level as the person turns, do it as many angles an ways you want to.

That is only 3 screenshots, you can gladly try it 100 different ways if you want. If you even move the mouse to the left or right more, right onto the players cheek, it doesn’t dink as a head shot.

(nailzor) #5

Don’ listen to bananas. He is b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

(BMXer) #6

Im pretty sure the bottom half of your screenshots is black to cover up your hax. You clearly forgot to turn off your wallhack before you took the screenshots.

(INF3RN0) #7

He was probably asking because in the screenshots your not actually aiming directly at the head when he turns.

(iwound) #8

neck shots?

(Bananas) #9

[QUOTE=INF3RN0;433761]He was probably asking because in the screenshots your not actually aiming directly at the head when he turns.[/QUOTE]What he said.

(Evil-Doer) #10

Yes I know that’s what he meant, it wasn’t the best screenshots chosen lol…I had a few an picked out probably the 2 worst screenshots in the bunch. But if you go in a server an try it at the same levels at all angles it only hits head shot from the front.