What exactly is the rule for attacking main bases?

(DeadAlive) #1

So, I think I got kicked for having an arty assault too close to the enemy main base, but I’m not positive. This surprised me because I frequently see aircraft attacking main bases and these guys do not get kicked.

I had actually planted the arty well outside the base, just in case of a rule like that, but I’m guessing a shot or two landed inside. But the question then becomes, if the enemy has artillery and radar inside their base, are we not allowed to attack with artys, vios, and airstrikes? Is aircraft the only type of main base attack allowed?

I have my base gear destroyed frequently, constantly, all the time, and those guys don’t get kicked. I get killed trying to defend it as well, inside the base.

Personally, I don’t mind base assaults, but if there is a common rule, or server rule, I try to make sure I’m following them.

(Kl3ppy) #2

Why do u ask it here? Go the clan who has the server and ask there.

(DeadAlive) #3

I signed up to their forums a week or so ago, but my registration is stuck in ‘limbo’. I can’t get in right now. I thought I’d ask here and see if there was just a common ‘golden rule’ that covers this these days, since there’s not many active servers left.

(.Chris.) #4

It’s up to the server owners if they place silly rules like this, other’s kick for self killing, spawn camping, spawn killing, killing the admin too much, getting the highest kills award and so on. Try find a better server without rules attached. :slight_smile:

(Rex) #5

Every server got his own stupid rules, so there isn’t such a thing as a common “golden rule”.

(ASD) #6

the only golden rule I know: don’t kill the admins :slight_smile:

(edxot) #7

it is not the only rule, but sure is the most important

(Loki.) #8

define base? cause if you are dropping artillery on the ‘main’ base to take out radar or deployables inside… your wasting your time… they have AIT…

or are you dropping artillery on spawn points…

RL noobs in the hills and flyers are taking out your deployables… not enemy Artillery… btw…