Shotgun not shooting?

(Evil-Doer) #1

It seems like a lot of times the Shotgun is not shooting consistently. I’ve tried shooting as fast as possible, I’ve tried to pause an wait.

It seems sometimes it will fire faster, other times I have to keep clicking my mouse five to ten times for it to fire. I’ve also noticed at some points I’ll have five bullets, I’ll try to shoot an nothing happens over an over, but then it will reload randomly like it ran out of ammo. As if it was shooting, but it really wasn’t, if that makes any sense.

I’ve gotten in fights, where I run around a corner go to shoot the shotgun an literally nothing happens. I click fire two or three times an it finally fires a bullet.

Not sure what’s going on, but thought I would mention it.

(slaG) #2

We just figured out the issue, apparently if you use Toggle Sprint ON it causes the shotgun to sometimes not fire. Disabling sprint to push to hold corrects it

(Evil-Doer) #3

Correct +1

(MrEd) #4

Good find!

(Valdez) #5

bump still exists in new patch.

(Rex) #6

Confirmed. Still exists in Version 17437. Happened a lot to me today.

(Rex) #7

Still exists in Version 17963.

(Wezelkrozum) #8

Still exists in Version 20076.

(Rex) #9

Well, for “Hardy”. Happens quite often.

(RasteRayzeR) #10

There is another bug with the medic shotgun at least : use the shotgun till you depleted the mag, let automatically reload 2 slugs, then force fire.

So after reload you have 2 slugs in your gun, you force fire one, it goes to 1 slug but immediately jump to 3 slugs available without reloading.

(Mustang) #11

Also sometimes it reloads without any animation, definitely something odd going on with the shotty.

(1-800-NOTHING) #12

quite often the Proxy shotgun does not fire for me. (v22519 & toggle sprint OFF, if that matters…)