Carryable Bug

(nailzor) #1

At 5:30CST on UK Objective 01 @ London Bridge a player attempted to grab a carry-able but was killed in the process, and the EV Ammo disappeared and never came back at all.

This as mentioned in previous post causes the map to get stuck in over time.

(nailzor) #2

To add onto this, on Whitechapel you can grab a carriable from the church during the 1st phase of offense and run to the area that the EV would be “stopped at” (facing down the hill towards the next objective) and actually deliver the objective.

Then once the EV is in position the EV Ammo will respawn in the chapel and will be very hard to grab. Very hard meaning it can take 20 tries, or it can take over 100 tries to actually grab it. Once it has been grabbed it can be delivered no problem and the map will progress to the next stage.

This was experienced on US Stopwatch 01 at around 10pm CST.

(nailzor) #3

Same issues have been seen on London Bridge regarding the objectives being nearly impossible to pick up. It will go to 100% on your progress bar but not actually pick it up.

(KillinFreak) #4

Had this happen today. Rookie1 jumped out the map from a hole carrying the objective on Camden. The EV Ammo did not reset, just disappeared. Only showed 2 EV Ammo’s at the train crash and none at the drop location. Sometimes the EV Ammo will drop and time out like it should but other times it does not.

I know this would be fixed with map updates and what not but its more the fact that that EV Ammo is lost with no reset.

(rookie1) #5

[QUOTE=KillinFreak;439639]Had this happen today. Rookie1 jumped out the map from a hole carrying the objective on Camden. The EV Ammo did not reset, just disappeared. Only showed 2 EV Ammo’s at the train crash and none at the drop location. Sometimes the EV Ammo will drop and time out like it should but other times it does not.

I know this would be fixed with map updates and what not but its more the fact that that EV Ammo is lost with no reset.

[/QUOTE]
And I couldnt pick up one of the 2 remaining (F Pickup) wasnt showing