ingame teamspeak

(edxot) #1

dont know if this game is going to get any more upgrades, or development of some sort, however i would like to suggest something:

use a digital filter in the teamspeak feature. just keep the frequencies of normal speech voice, and cut all other high / low end frequencies.

i think it is the better way of having everybody chating in-game about something, and still be able to ear shoots, flyers, vehicles, etc …

(Rex) #2

That’s a nice idea to use teamspeak inside of QW instead of the ingame voip! Of course we are still working on updates even after 5 years. Your suggestion gets in within the next 1.6 patch, which will be released in a few days.
Stay tuned for more useless features in the next patch!

(Dthy) #3

[quote=rex;430348]that’s a nice idea to use teamspeak inside of qw instead of the ingame voip! Of course we are still working on updates even after 5 years. Your suggestion gets in within the next 1.6 patch, which will be released in a few days.
Stay tuned for more useless features in the next patch![/quote]

omfg hatz?! Yesh pleaze

(aSHARK) #4

[QUOTE=Rex;430348]That’s a nice idea to use teamspeak inside of QW instead of the ingame voip! Of course we are still working on updates even after 5 years. Your suggestion gets in within the next 1.6 patch, which will be released in a few days.
Stay tuned for more useless features in the next patch![/QUOTE]

LOOOOOOOOOOL
Rex,you’re a genius.

(ASD) #5

[QUOTE=Rex;430348]That’s a nice idea to use teamspeak inside of QW instead of the ingame voip! Of course we are still working on updates even after 5 years. Your suggestion gets in within the next 1.6 patch, which will be released in a few days.
Stay tuned for more useless features in the next patch![/QUOTE]
YEAH!! can i be beta tester??

haha

(Rex) #6

[QUOTE=ASD;430472]YEAH!! can i be beta tester??

haha[/QUOTE]

Of course, the patch will be programmed by myself so it will be buggy as hell. That’s why we take almost everyone as beta tester.

(Dthy) #7

Translation: Of course, the patch will be programmed by myself so it will call everyone a noob. That’s why we take almost everyone as beta tester.

:smiley: