Final section, map clipping

(jamiewalker) #1

Hello,

While riding the EV through to the final stage of “Whitechapel” (essentially before its final stop) there is a small building which you drive through that has a metal finish, while sitting in the gunners seat the player clips through the metal trim.

This might have already been pointed out but just in case :slight_smile:

(Volcano) #2

having pics would help

(jamiewalker) #3

any screen cap i take just comes up black :S

(zeroooo) #4

use F12 ingame,

then u go to C/Warchest/dirtybomb/published/shootergame content or something, dont know the exact path, im @ work :wink:

there u can find the screenshot with an log file, post the screenshot and the content of the logfile here :slight_smile:

(jamiewalker) #5

(jamiewalker) #6

[QUOTE=zeroooo;428266]use F12 ingame,

then u go to C/Warchest/dirtybomb/published/shootergame content or something, dont know the exact path, im @ work :wink:

there u can find the screenshot with an log file, post the screenshot and the content of the logfile here :)[/QUOTE]

thanks for that I should have figured there would be a key somewhere :slight_smile: as stated its just before the final stop of Whitechapel, build version - 15833

(Mustang) #7

@jamiewalker

How many times?

Do not upload anything relating the DB to sites outside of this forum.

Photobucket is not allowed!

For reference: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a106/jamiewalker/OBJ_Whitechapel-PC-18-1830150_zps566317f3.png

(jamiewalker) #8

I figured there would be issues with leaking screens etc. ill take the image down asap, how would you recommend linking images?

(Kordin) #9

There is an option in the quick reply window for that. Its the icon called “insert image” in the upper menubar where u can also change text size etc.