Brink F2P

(Jouichirou) #1

Brink is still one of those games i jump on now and then, and thoroughly enjoy it. Of course anyone around to still read this, will likely feel the same. I think it’s safe to say that the money still rolling in from new players is pretty low to zero, so why not make Brink F2P as a promo tool in preperation for Dirty Bomb(and those not willing to invest in a game, they can’t roadtest yet unless they spend $120!?) ?

Brink was and is better than most the other guff out there.

(Mustang) #2

Not condemning the suggestion, but such a question might be better aimed at the guys with the power to make such a decision, and I’m not so sure they’ll be as willing to wanting to promote DB.

Can’t hurt to ask though right?

However I fear butts may become sore in the process.

(Runeforce) #3

That question would have to be directed at Bethesda, and I doubt they want to do that to promote some other companies game.

(j4b) #4

With SD behind and support this game for PC it would habe been such a great f2p game. to bad all rights are over there @ bethesda.
i realy loved the gameplay stiles even if there are some changes to do and the last patch comes tooooooooooo late.

(Abid125) #5

So it seems this causes the bug. Experienced this one time before, where the hud showed me there were 4 Members at the enemy team (Bane team) and one was immobile (same gamertag as an actual member of the enemy team so just a immobile clone trapped at spawn). But i could just shoot him and the game moved on as usual.

Nice idea but:
A) Bethesda owns it
B) Even if SD wanted to, putting money into Brink, would imo steal players from their future Dirty Bomb game.

However, if DB would not be in progress, then Brink F2P would be a good idea, but since SD dont work with Bethesda anymore, it wont gain SD money if I were to guess.

(Rex) #7

[QUOTE=JBRAA;510084]Nice idea but:
A) Bethesda owns it
B) Even if SD wanted to, putting money into Brink, would imo steal players from their future Dirty Bomb game.

However, if DB would not be in progress, then Brink F2P would be a good idea, but since SD dont work with Bethesda anymore, it wont gain SD money if I were to guess.[/QUOTE]

Nice grave digging.