Loaded in to see players looking like this.

(Evil-Doer) #1

Interesting

(Kendle) #2

Happened to me quite a bit last night. It’s like the ghost image represents a playing currently loading the map, and when he’s fully loaded the ghost is replaced by the proper character model, although it’s weird because the ghost moves around for a while before it gets it’s “flesh”. Didn’t seem to happen before last night tho so maybe something’s changed in the latest build ?

(Violator) #3

http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/34417-Invisible-and-invincible!?p=424723&viewfull=1#post424723

Were you invulnerable? So far it only seems to happen on Whitechapel for some reason.

(Kendle) #4

For me this only happened on initial map load, and everyone has acquired their flesh before the round began.

(iwound) #5

I had one of these fall out of my body once like in the spirits within.
it was naked to. :eek:

just happened after i posted.

(Dormamu) #6

Bug or no bug, this is some good shi*** stuff, you could use those ghosts to train the new players (Demon Soul’s style :D) “Virtual Reality Training Facility”.
I will really like to see some option to watch the demos and game replays with those red/blue ghosts.
One funny thing you could add :smiley: is to allow the spectators on some (not all) servers to roam/wander the maps as ghosts. :smiley:

(Evil-Doer) #7

In all honesty I’d pay for these skins in game, if one was like blue like this and the other team was green.