Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 63
  1. #41

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Haha, having "correct" data does not make you official.


    Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
    Processor: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4 GHz
    Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB @ 3200 MHz
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti @ 1469 MHz | 372.20 (30th August 2016)
    Monitor: Dell Ultrasharp 2407WFP @ 1920x1200 (16:10)
    Sound: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro
    Peripherals: K70 RGB 'Sails'; Mionix Naos 8200; Ergodex DX1

  2. #42
    Wiki Guardian -PogS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cahagnes, South Normandy, France
    Posts
    111

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Guys, please learn the term official : it means approved by. http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/
    The wiki is approved by the devs since they provide it data.
    Why are you so agressive ? You need a hug or something ?

  3. #43
    Wiki Guardian -PogS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cahagnes, South Normandy, France
    Posts
    111

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Nail View Post
    official means it's run by the devs/publishers, you are neither, therefore you're lying

    oh yeah, weapon stats have changed
    How would you know it's not run by devs ?

  4. #44

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by -PogS- View Post
    How would you know it's not run by devs ?
    Because we asked the devs and they confirmed it's not official.


    Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
    Processor: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4 GHz
    Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB @ 3200 MHz
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti @ 1469 MHz | 372.20 (30th August 2016)
    Monitor: Dell Ultrasharp 2407WFP @ 1920x1200 (16:10)
    Sound: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro
    Peripherals: K70 RGB 'Sails'; Mionix Naos 8200; Ergodex DX1

  5. #45
    Wiki Guardian -PogS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cahagnes, South Normandy, France
    Posts
    111

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Well you asked all the devs ?
    For all I know, the site name is official DB wiki and that is all I said or pretend. I did not call it this way. If it is not true then your Dev friends of yours should ask it to be removed .
    I really don't care if it's official or not for that matter. The important thing is that it is a wiki on the game and that it helps players, isn't it ? And for that, it deserves to be added to the OP's list, being it official or not. And that was the point of my post. I didn't do anything bad so why did you lower my reputation ? That is childish. You should focus on the important rather than the useless.

    Thus you still need to cool down, be more gentle, and a have hug, kid
    Last edited by -PogS-; 14th May 2015 at 15:23.

  6. #46

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    this is how we know it's not run by the devs

    "Dirty Bomb Wiki is owned and hosted by Curse.com, and has no affiliation with Nexon or Splash Damage. "

    so now we have that clear, no one objects to your little wiki, just calling it "Official"
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

  7. #47
    Wiki Guardian -PogS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cahagnes, South Normandy, France
    Posts
    111

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Your enraged post (why writting so large ?) is meanningless and rude. Stay calm. By the way this not my wiki. You kids get insanely agressive for no reason. What is the problem with this wiki ? Why do you despise it ? Well have a hug too
    Last edited by -PogS-; 15th May 2015 at 08:17.

  8. #48
    Wiki Guardian -PogS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cahagnes, South Normandy, France
    Posts
    111

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    MissMurder, Dirty Bomb Community Manager at Nexon sent me this mp :

    MissMurder, May 22
    'Sorry about that- I completely misunderstood your question. dirtybomb.gamepedia.com is completely official. I thought you were asking me if Nexon personally created the page. I shouldn't respond to these so late.'

    I expect apologies from Nail and Mustang for calling me a liar. And give me my reputation back please.

  9. #49

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    read my last post, that's a quote off your silly little site, now go forth and multiply
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

  10. #50
    Wiki Guardian -PogS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cahagnes, South Normandy, France
    Posts
    111

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    A site does not need to be RUN by devs or publisher to be official. Nexon asked Gamepedia to set it up, provided material and made it official. End of the story.
    Affiliation means financial bond. And yes gamepedia has no financial bond with Nexon nor SD. That does not prevent Nexon to decide the site is an official wiki. So your argument is invalid. Did it occur to you that maybe the devs you asked do not know everything as well ?

    As for your answer, it just shows how much stupidly stubborn you are when confronted to evidence and how much you are rude. I wonder how you got all this reputation with your narrow mind and your unrespectful behavior. It shows how much arrogant you are thinking 'I am a veteran of this forum, here is a newbie, I know devs, I know better... ' You just should stop thinking you know everything, check facts before accusing others. That will teach you a lesson maybe if you're smart enough to learn it. Here you are protected by Internet but in real life you may have real problems if you behave like this. Even your avatar shows how rude you are. Respect others if you want to be respected.

    Now apologies for calling me a liar or i'll report you for false accusations.
    Last edited by -PogS-; 23rd May 2015 at 20:49.

  11. #51

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    lol, threats now, you're getting funny, maybe hope for you yet, but go ahead report me to whoever you think might care, I'd suggest MissMurder or better, MistaSparkle (he doesn't like me)

    the thing is, you keep thinking this is Nexon's game, they even think so, it's not

    btw affiliation = association with, connection with/to, alliance with/to, alignment with, link with/to, attachment to, tie with/to, relationship with/to, fellowship with, partnership with, coalition with, union with;
    amalgamation with, incorporation into, integration into, federation with, confederation with

    no mention of financial bond

    I apologize when I'm wrong and I refer you to the last 4 words in my previous response and with that I tire of this
    kbyethnx
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

  12. #52
    Wiki Guardian -PogS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cahagnes, South Normandy, France
    Posts
    111

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Ok you think you're smart cause you can quote the dictionary ? I pity you really. The way it is used in THIS particular case means financial bond. That is what i meant. You know I am right but you keep getting stubborn to not loose face. Alas it does not trick anyone. Obviously you do not apologize when you're wrong.
    and the more you are wrong the more arrogant and rude you get. You are only getting ridiculous the more you speak.
    Well the game is published by Nexon, whether you like it or not. And this is the job of a publisher to manage PR, marketing and all that stuff, thus nexon's job to deal with a wiki. SD has more important matters to work on.
    Alas the less intelligent and educated people are the more they think they are smart and knowing.

  13. #53

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    hhmmm, seems most people disagree , your concepts are flawed
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

  14. #54
    Wiki Guardian -PogS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cahagnes, South Normandy, France
    Posts
    111

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    You are most people ? You think too much of you.

  15. #55

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    i am seeing this thread getting closed because of this swearing.
    sad.

  16. #56

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    don't see any swearing, just discussion between people with different views
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

  17. #57

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by -PogS- View Post
    You are most people ? You think too much of you.
    I don't think it's even remotely possible for me to think too much of me, but thanks anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

  18. #58
    Wiki Guardian -PogS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cahagnes, South Normandy, France
    Posts
    111

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    There is no discussion possible whit Nail. He 'owns' the forums and if you don't agree with him he punishes you with bad reputation even when you prove him you are right. Same with Mustang. This is funny, a moderator that can't even moderate himself. Well more sad than funny :'(
    Last edited by -PogS-; 25th May 2015 at 09:19.

  19. #59

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    I don't 'own' anything, just stating my opinion, but now you're starting to annoy me
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

  20. #60
    Wiki Guardian -PogS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cahagnes, South Normandy, France
    Posts
    111

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    You are right, you don't own anything. The problem is that you act like you do. You punish with bad rep those that don't agree with you, even when they are right. That is the behavior of a dictator. My 'own' was obviously second degree but you don't seem to understand it.

    To sum things up : I said gamepedia is an official wiki. That is a fact. You consider it is not true or don't like it for whatever unknown reason, that your Highness didn't consider us to be informed with and punished me for it with bad rep. Right from my first post. Then I demonstrated I was right asking Nexon if it was. Instead of apologizing for calling me a liar for telling so, you keep punishing me with bad rep as I try to get your apologies and have my reputation back. And on top of that you cowardly insult me with the biblical expression 'go forth and multiply'.

    Sadly you can't have opinion about facts : they just are. You can have the opinion that it is not official but that won't make it the reality and you will have to live with it. But what is bad, is that you punish others because they tell facts. And that is unbearable.
    Publicly accusing someone of being a liar without proof and continuing to do so even though it has been demonstrated it is not true is an offense and I could sue you for that : it is call defamation.

    Well 'I'm just stating my opinion' that you are an idiot (see that I actually have the guts to call a cat a cat and don't disguise myself under biblical expressions).

    I will keep complaining about that as long as I have no atonement from Nail and Mustang. So don't try to make me the bad guy that trolls the forums. I am not, I am just a regular guy that wants justice. A regular guy that tries to help the community, working on the wiki and posting things here.
    I keep making this matter public for all to see and make their own opinion of it, not to 'cause beef' as I was accused of as well.

    NB : You can keep me giving bad reputation. Every time you do it acknowledges once more what I just state above.
    Last edited by -PogS-; 25th May 2015 at 14:17.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang, moderator (about me saying dirtybomb.gamepedia.com is official wiki)
    If anything you lose any ounce of dignity you may have had by knowingly lying and misleading people

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •