Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63
  1. #21
    ║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█ rookie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montreal QC. Canada
    Posts
    2,612

    Most Recent Awards:

    Re: Extraction / Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearShark View Post
    I founded a community-driven Extraction channel where players can submit Extraction videos for other players to see. For players by players.
    http://www.youtube.com/extractiongameplay
    Well I think you doing a good job describing XT
    Touchy not to give too much infos yet ..be carefull NJ!

  2. #22

    Re: Extraction / Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie1 View Post
    Well I think you doing a good job describing XT
    Touchy not to give too much infos yet ..be carefull NJ!
    No worries I only pick publicly available resources to discuss : )

  3. #23

    Re: Extraction / Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Is there gonna be a TS3 or RaidCall server at some point?

  4. #24

    Re: Extraction / Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    We have a private teamspeak server for closed BETA players only. I will post on the nexon forums, forgot to do so already
    Also, Evaczone is now www.evaczone.com but think you can still access through .com.

  5. #25
    Answering machine stealth6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Uhm... Chair?
    Posts
    3,906

    Most Recent Awards:

    Re: Extraction / Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by potty200 View Post
    but think you can still access through .com.
    I think you mean .org

  6. #26

    Re: Extraction / Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    TWL (Team Warfare League) will be picking up the game for competition.

    TWL has been around for 13 years and a new site with tons of new features is in development. www.twldev.com

    We are a free to play league that currently supports COD Series, BF Series, AA, Insurgency and Tribes

    In the past we use to run many many leagues and ladders for RTCW and ET. We also ran some competitions for Brink.

    Hope to play this game soon!

  7. #27

  8. #28

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Should we add the dirty bomb sub-reddit? it needs some love. http://www.reddit.com/r/dirtybomb

  9. #29

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Dirty Bomb Finland - Finnish Steam Group

  10. #30

    Re: Extraction / Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Hi can you add OCB gaming community OCB-Gaming.com

  11. #31

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Adding a NA/US specific dirty bomb community.

    www.filthybomb.com

    Generally going to be a community for NA/US players to discuss competition, leagues, ladders, tournaments, recruitment, configs/tweaking, technical support, share streams and media, and anything else dirty that comes up.

    Thanks.

  12. #32
    Flik mY DirtY biK ! BomBaKlaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    OnTheRoadAgain
    Posts
    2,882

    Most Recent Awards:

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    You can add AIE clan french community
    http://aie.clan.xooit.eu/

  13. #33

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    o/ guys, I can see on the first post that www.dirtybomb.pl is already there. Just want to inform that I took over this domain couple of weeks ago and I'm trying to do some polish community site. Seeya all

    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

  14. #34
    Junior Member OenX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    7

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc


  15. #35
    Wiki Guardian -PogS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cahagnes, South Normandy, France
    Posts
    111

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc


  16. #36

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    official in what way ?

    "Dirty Bomb Wiki is owned and hosted by Curse.com, and has no affiliation with Nexon or Splash Damage. "
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

  17. #37

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Fixed that for you...
    Quote Originally Posted by -PogS- View Post
    You don't become official just because you say you are, if anything you lose any ounce of dignity you may have had by knowingly lying and misleading people.


    Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
    Processor: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4 GHz
    Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB @ 3200 MHz
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti @ 1469 MHz | 372.20 (30th August 2016)
    Monitor: Dell Ultrasharp 2407WFP @ 1920x1200 (16:10)
    Sound: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro
    Peripherals: K70 RGB 'Sails'; Mionix Naos 8200; Ergodex DX1

  18. #38
    Flik mY DirtY biK ! BomBaKlaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    OnTheRoadAgain
    Posts
    2,882

    Most Recent Awards:

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Yep the "official" is a bit to much
    http://dirtybomb.wikia.com/wiki/Dirty_Bomb_Wiki

  19. #39
    Wiki Guardian -PogS-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cahagnes, South Normandy, France
    Posts
    111

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
    Fixed that for you...


    You don't become official just because you say you are, if anything you lose any ounce of dignity you may have had by knowingly lying and misleading people.

    I work on it with TheNinth, the admin. Well it is an official wiki because of the way it works. The data within are official because they are provided and supported by the Devs.

    Pay attention to the fact that i did not pretend it was The Only One Official Wiki, just that it is an official wiki.

    So this is YOU that lost ounce of dignity you may have had by unknowingly lying and misleading people

    Here is a page showing the weapon data : http://dirtybomb.gamepedia.com/Weapon. As you can see the data are very precise. So precise that it probably comes from well informed sources.
    Last edited by -PogS-; 13th May 2015 at 21:18.

  20. #40

    Re: Dirty Bomb Fan Sites, Groups, Twitters, etc

    official means it's run by the devs/publishers, you are neither, therefore you're lying

    oh yeah, weapon stats have changed
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSparkle View Post
    and every time Nail comes in and ruins it

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •