turrets doing friendly dmg

(Valdez) #1

This has happened on multiple occasions with no enemy in site.

(INF3RN0) #2

[QUOTE=Valdez;423871]

This has happened on multiple occasions with no enemy in site.[/QUOTE]
That can’t be. They only activate when an enemy is in range, however sometimes they will lock-on through a wall or object. That is probably what is happening.

(Mustang) #3

Why is the turret a red dot on radar then?

Doesn’t that indicate it belongs to a foe?

(iwound) #4

if you deploy a turret then spec or swap teams the turret can stay and just do what comes natural. shooting peeps.
you can even leave the server i think and itll carry on.

(Valdez) #5

here you go kids

I have about 15 more pics if needed.

(Mustang) #6

What are we looking at here?

Is this a foe’s turret that thinks you are friendly?

Did alphaprime swap teams at any point during the map?

(Valdez) #7

foe turret thats shows as an allied turret. notice the blue laser and orange name? alphaprime never switched teams.

(kamikazee) #8

I can only think “Turret in disguise!”

(Violator) #9

[QUOTE=iwound;424415]if you deploy a turret then spec or swap teams the turret can stay and just do what comes natural. shooting peeps.
you can even leave the server i think and itll carry on.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this - you can even be killed by your own turret if you swap teams on rejoining the server.

(Smooth) #10

There’s a bug where the laser effect turns blue on enemy turrets :frowning:

(Reacto) #11

This just happened to me. Were only 5 people on the server, enemy team was composed of a medic and a recon so don’t think there’s any possibility the turret was placed by an enemy (if it’s not possible to place a turret then change class and spawn again with the turret still being there?).

(Evil-Doer) #12

I’ve been seeing blue enemy turrets shooting at me more an more everyday. Think it’s friendly, but BOOOO it’s not haha