What happens if someone US invisible but then somebody else steps in the same square?

(RazerFazer) #1

Could someone answer the question please. Thanks

(RazerFazer) #2

Could someone answer the question please. Thanks

(Bwade) #3

You step over one square thats all

(VaderWRX) #4

The invisible person will move one square. Same thing applies if you drop a crate on their position. I’m not 100% sure what direction you move if there are multiple options for you to move.

(Armedmanus) #5

It is random… I’ve tested this…

But if there is only one direction then they do move that direction. It’s actually a neat thing to know though since you can move someone even when they are invisible… I’ve done it in Train Station where the invisible unit was in the path leading to the center and the only direction he could move was front or back. So I pushed him all the way back since I knew exactly where he cloaked. :slight_smile:

(ChaosPinhead) #6

The invisible toon will step one square to the side allowing them to stand there.

(Hot-Wire) #7

What if there is no room to step aside? I know that doesn’t happen often or at all, but what if you use three guys, 2 guys on each side of the invisible soldier and the 3rd guy to step into the invisible soldier’s square? (This is assuming that the left and right square is blocked off either by the map or something else.

Actually I’ll go test that right now.

(ChaosPinhead) #8

He just walks 2 squares, which I’ve had happen before… They will move to the first available empty square

(Hot-Wire) #9

Yep, that’s what they did.

(Coup_de_grace) #10

Another point to note is that invisible units CANNOT walk thru enemy units unlike in Dota, so you can trap the invisible fellow with objects or even your own units and spill his guts with the knarly knife after the invisibility wears off.

(tapititone) #11

Question: What would happen if a cloaked Pete got trapped in a corner by an ennemy captain’s cover deployable and an ennemy shield-o-bot if an ennemy decided to move on his square? Is he going to get kicked out of the trap?

(Hot-Wire) #12

How would an enemy move onto that square? The enemy can’t bypass their own deployable cover or shield-o-bot either. The shield-o-bot would need to move in order for one of their guys to move onto the invisible guy’s square, which will create an extra square for the agent to step onto.

(tapititone) #13

On train station spawn:

1-2-3
4-5-6

Imagine that blue team’s pete went invisible on square 1 and blue captain placed a cover on 2. Since you can walk through your team’s shield bot and the ennemies can’t, red team decided to place a shield bot on 4 and move the red team captain on 1 for some reason. Is pete going to get kicked on 3 or 5?

(Hot-Wire) #14

I don’t think you can walk through your own shield bot, which is exactly my point.

(RazerFazer) #15

You can I’ve tried it

(Coup_de_grace) #16

@Hot-Wire
You CAN walk through your own shield bot for i sometimes play 2 Dee Hatlacker in 14pt matches, just as RazerFazer stated. The opponent CANNOT walk though yours. BUT
Both CANNOT shoot thru shield bot as it blocks line of sight. Even artillery and other target-ables.

(Coup_de_grace) #17

As far as which square he walks to its random. He will walk to the nearest available square that is not occupied, if there is 2 or even 3 options of nearest unoccupied square he will randomly walk to one of them.

(Armedmanus) #18

So apparently sometimes your cloaked unit won’t move when someone comes onto your position…
This just happened to me against Bwade… see images attached.
I’m guessing this wasn’t supposed to happen? haha…

(Coup_de_grace) #19

Madam does not look cloaked, i dont see the whitish-ghost animation around her. But i did encounter a challenge game where after restarting the crash app the dead toon reappeared at its last position which happen to overlap my unit at the same square just like the image seen. The game messed up and i could not even select my own toons. But quitting the match and restarting solved the problem.

(Armedmanus) #20

Sorry I should have clarified. This was the last turn for the cloak so when my turn was up, Madam uncloaked and was already on Megan.