Who is the best engineer type person?

(Shawarmafest) #1

Which engineer is the best ?

(Bwade) #2

Megan in my opinion even though the police man can rival her on some maps

(Domm) #3

agree!
(but a lack from experience from the rest…except from Challenges…lol)

The main problem is that its hard to get Carlitos and Tim turrets to do any problems for the enemy, myself totally ignores them in most cases…

(Desparado) #4

I think the moveable shield that the engineer has is kinda cheap, or nooby. The deployable covers alike are over used.

Once the Devs get done tweaking the game I think we’ll all have a more enjoyable experience.

That being said, Megan is a deadly little engineer. With 12AP, 2 invisible mines, and the top SG as her weapon, she can be pack a pretty punch. Though I still feel they should “update” her mine ability.

(Bwade) #5

[QUOTE=Desparado;422654]I think the moveable shield that the engineer has is kinda cheap, or nooby. The deployable covers alike are over used.

Once the Devs get done tweaking the game I think we’ll all have a more enjoyable experience.

That being said, Megan is a deadly little engineer. With 12AP, 2 invisible mines, and the top SG as her weapon, she can be pack a pretty punch. Though I still feel they should “update” her mine ability.[/QUOTE]

She has three and she is a beast. The shield is just annoying, not effective in most cases.

(Domm) #6

The shield can be devastating if used correctly, most of times to hold the rocket. But I really think its great also if you have a team och 300 and they are moving in slowly, the damage caused on the team are small because of the shield. But be aware, you can end up naked out in the cold…

(Bwade) #7

He’s great on some maps but very very few especially on small maps like embakment but he lacks in popular maps like park square

Maps usefull on:embakment, city center, and he would be good on train station only if he didnt get lit up before he can get into position. I remeber when i got him around lvl 28 when i first started playing online i was like man im going to tank and capture the rocket so good on market, but he gets destroyed by good players on that map.

But to finish it off he is an awesome soldier its just right now with the lack of maps its very hard to find a use for him but you are right he is a good character and most likely be one of the best once more maps are gonna come out that fits the way he should be played.

And i for anyone wondering why it took me so long to play online i completed all the challenges before i even stepped foot online hoping that i would be a beast once i got there but computers and people are sooooooo diffrent lol. Im a lot better now.

(Desparado) #8

Still don’t like him… lol
I groucho is a tough soldier to play with… Slow, and his gadget has low HP, but when set up right can be a deadly weapon. Rockets and all.