HUD of the week

(Mustang) #1

This is the HUD layout I’m trialing at the moment.

Wondering if anyone else has a layout preference or has done any customising yet, if so please share your results.

(murka) #2

Did try putting both ammo and health to similar place but it didn’t help much. Putting ammo back where it belongs made health bar a lot more noticeable mid-fight. Also tried moving the command map about but didn’t find a place where it would be both helpful and unobtrusive. Actually have one idea remaining and will prob post it tomorrow.
But for the moment, here’s the one i used last:

(obituaries go bottom left under the user id)

(rookie1) #3

Tbh i like the way its done now(by default) …most things at bottom …need upper screen free of stuff …most actions will appear top of screen …lower screen is not blocking vision

(Ashog) #4

Murka, gief code!

Can one make chat window more transparent?

(warbie) #5

Nice - is this easy to do? I must confess I’ve yet to use the map in game as I sit too close to the screen and it’s in the corner. Moving it to a more central position would be handy. Being able to customise the hud is a very cool addition btw. I used to spend hours tweaking the gui back in the WoW days.

(iwound) #6

murka posted this.

Re: Dirty Bomb: Technical ‘Pro Tips’

(Ashog) #7

yeah ok i thought this one newer

(BomBaKlaK) #8

Here is mine I post it again over here

replace the lines by the ones below in the file ShooterUI.ini
Warchest / Disrty bomb / Published / Content / Shootergame / Config

[ShooterGame.SGUIHUDPlayer]
NativeHUDResolution=(X=1280, Y=720)
DefenceBarSkew=0.5
ScopeInfoPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_CENTER), Offset=(Y=500))
ChatInputPosition=(Align=(H=HA_LEFT, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(V=HA_BOTTOM,VA="ConsoleMessageLog"))
IncapMenuPosition=(Align=(V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM))
ObjectiveProgressPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_CENTER,V=HA_BOTTOM,VA="GameInfo"), Offset=(Y=-10))
WeaponInventoryPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER), Offset=(Y=-5,X=190))
MinimapPosition=(Align=(V=HA_BOTTOM),Attach=(V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(X=600))
ObituaryMessageLogPosition=(Align=(H=HA_RIGHT),Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT,V=HA_TOP), Offset=(X=0))
InteractionFillbarPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_CENTER),Offset=(Y=460))
GameplayNotificationPosition=(Align=(V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(Y=15))
ObjectiveNotificationPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_TOP, VA="ObjectiveProgress"), Offset=(Y=15))
ConsoleMessageLogPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_LEFT, V=HA_TOP))
GameInfoPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_TOP))
WeaponAmmoPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER), Offset=(Y=160,X=190))
PlayerHealthPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER), Offset=(Y=100, X=190))
SpectatorInfoPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_CENTER,V=HA_BOTTOM),Offset=(Y=60))
CarryableStatusPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER,V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER,V=HA_TOP,VA="GameplayNotification"),Offset=(Y=-30))

(BomBaKlaK) #9

updated just a bit the values of the previous code to fit with the field ops double “WeaponInventoryPosition” (airstrike & ammo pack)

(murka) #10

Updated my hud as well.

ChatInputPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM))
IncapMenuPosition=(Align=(V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(Y=205))
ObjectiveProgressPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_CENTER,V=HA_BOTTOM,VA="GameInfo"), Offset=(Y=-10))
WeaponInventoryPosition=(Align=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP, VA="WeaponAmmo", HA="WeaponAmmo"), Offset=(Y=-5))
MinimapPosition=(Align=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_LEFT, V=HA_TOP, HA="PlayerHealth", VA="PlayerHealth"), Offset=(X=-160, Y=-5))
ObituaryMessageLogPosition=(Align=(H=HA_LEFT),Attach=(H=HA_LEFT,V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(X=0))
InteractionFillbarPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM),Offset=(Y=200))
GameplayNotificationPosition=(Align=(V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(Y=15))
ObjectiveNotificationPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_TOP, VA="ObjectiveProgress"), Offset=(Y=15))
ConsoleMessageLogPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(Y=20, X=-2))
WeaponAmmoPosition=(Align=(H=HA_LEFT, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP, HA="PlayerHealth", VA="PlayerHealth"), Offset=(X=-160, Y=-5))
PlayerHealthPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(Y=260))
CarryableStatusPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER,V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER,V=HA_TOP,VA="GameplayNotification"),Offset=(Y=-30))

(Ecano) #11

Another one.

DefenceBarSkew=0.5
ChatInputPosition=(Align=(H=HA_LEFT, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER,V=HA_BOTTOM,VA="ConsoleMessageLog"))
WeaponInventoryPosition=(Align=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP, VA="WeaponAmmo"), Offset=(Y=-5))
MinimapPosition=(Align=(V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_LEFT, V=HA_TOP))
ObituaryMessageLogPosition=(Align=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP))
ConsoleMessageLogPosition=(Align=(H=HA_LEFT, V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(Y=60, X=-2))
WeaponAmmoPosition=(Align=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP, VA="PlayerHealth"), Offset=(Y=-9))
PlayerHealthPosition=(Align=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(Y=4))

(Violator) #12

Meh HUD:

DefenceBarSkew=0.5
ChatInputPosition=(Align=(H=HA_LEFT, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(V=HA_BOTTOM,VA="ConsoleMessageLog"))
WeaponInventoryPosition=(Align=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP, VA="WeaponAmmo"), Offset=(Y=-5))
MinimapPosition=(Align=(V=HA_TOP),Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP))
ObituaryMessageLogPosition=(Align=(H=HA_RIGHT),Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT,V=HA_TOP), Offset=(Y=192))
WeaponAmmoPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_TOP, VA="PlayerHealth"), Offset=(Y=-9), Size=(64,32))
PlayerHealthPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(Y=32), BGColor=(R=0,G=0,B=0,A=30))

(rookie1) #13

[QUOTE=Violator;426184]Meh HUD:

DefenceBarSkew=0.5
MinimapPosition=(Align=(V=HA_TOP),Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP))
ObituaryMessageLogPosition=(Align=(H=HA_RIGHT),Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT,V=HA_TOP), Offset=(Y=192))
WeaponAmmoPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_TOP, VA="PlayerHealth"), Offset=(Y=-9), Size=(64,32))
PlayerHealthPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(Y=32), BGColor=(R=0,G=0,B=0,A=30))

[/QUOTE]

I like this one ^^
Ps:would be nice if they could do M for mini map pop up over/hide/normal size …just saying

(chippy) #14

How do you keep it “alive”? Seems like I have to “reinstall” it again everytime I close the launcher.

(Mustang) #15

Did you change values in your config file or only execute commands through the console?

(Humate) #16

There are two config directories…
You can only change the configs in the “published” folder, or it will prompt you to re-download the game.

(BomBaKlaK) #17

So here is a new HUD made for one of my mate who want the same settings as ETQW does.
I still prefer the first one I posted above more clear to me, but everyone as his preferences.
Minimap top right / Obituary bottom left (align on left side)

replace the lines by the ones below in the file ShooterUI.ini
Warchest / Disrty bomb / Published / Content / Shootergame / Config

DefenceBarSkew=0.5
ChatInputPosition=(Align=(H=HA_LEFT, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(V=HA_BOTTOM,VA=“ConsoleMessageLog”))
ObjectiveProgressPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_CENTER,V=HA_BOTTOM,VA=“GameInfo”), Offset=(Y=-10))
WeaponInventoryPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER), Offset=(Y=-5,X=190))
MinimapPosition=(Align=(V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP))
ObituaryMessageLogPosition=(Align=(H=HA_LEFT),Attach=(H=HA_LEFT,V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(X=0))
ObjectiveNotificationPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_TOP, VA=“ObjectiveProgress”), Offset=(Y=15))
WeaponAmmoPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER), Offset=(Y=160,X=190))
PlayerHealthPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER), Offset=(Y=100, X=190))
CarryableStatusPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER,V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER,V=HA_TOP,VA=“GameplayNotification”),Offset=(Y=-30))

and to align the obituary on the left side you have to change this to :

[ShooterGame.SGUIHUDObituaryMessageLog]
LeftAlignMessages=true

(Kl3ppy) #18

Thats my Hud im trying right now

(BomBaKlaK) #19

not really the same, ammo health bar inverted and put more in the center
You have a better vision of your health bar

(Kl3ppy) #20

I need some help.

I want that the kill indication is on the left, so far I managed it to get it somehow left but not far enough.

NativeHUDResolution=(X=1920, Y=1080)
DefenceBarSkew=0.5
ChatInputPosition=(Align=(H=HA_LEFT, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_LEFT,V=HA_BOTTOM,VA="ConsoleMessageLog"))
MinimapPosition=(Align=(V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP))
ObituaryMessageLogPosition=(Align=(H=HA_LEFT, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_LEFT,V=HA_Bottom, VA="ChatInput"))
InteractionFillbarPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_CENTER), Offset=(Y=460))
ObjectiveNotificationPosition=(Attach=(H=HA_CENTER , V=HA_TOP, VA="ObjectiveProgress"), Offset=(Y=15))
ConsoleMessageLogPosition=(Align=(H=HA_LEFT, V=HA_TOP), Attach=(H=HA_LEFT, V=HA_TOP))
WeaponAmmoPosition=(Align=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_TOP"), Offset=(Y=-9))
PlayerHealthPosition=(Align=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_BOTTOM), Attach=(H=HA_RIGHT, V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(Y=4))
DetectedNotificationPosition=(Align=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_CENTER), Attach=(H=HA_CENTER, V=HA_BOTTOM), Offset=(Y=250))

What am I doing wrong? Any advices?