Glitch while repairing EV and being shot

(INF3RN0) #1

When I was repairing the EV and strafing+being shot while doing it, I would warp across the screen and it would cancel the repair. When I died it would return me to my original position, but this made it really annoying to repair the EV. This also seems to happen alot when interacting with the EV or running by it at the wrong angle.

(Maca) #2

I shall add my experiences with the issue, because I don’t remember how known this thing is.
Very often while crouching, strafing, running and just moving in any way and touching the EV, causes this thing to happen. Sometimes you warp awkardly some distances or you start to move very sluggishly. Like said, you get out of it when you are killed and, if my memory doesn’t fail me, sometimes when the EV moves, eg gets repared. Most extreme thing happened on Whitechapel. I had died below the EV and a medic came to revive me, as I was revived I was in this sluggish mode. I made my way to the church(?) to collect the EV ammo which was when I realized no one (at least no enemy) could see me. I could still get hurt by them though. I slowly roamed around shooting people until I ran out of ammo and knifed them. I think I warped back to the EV when the obj was finished and the EV started moving again. And then everything was normal.

(rookie1) #3

one thing hapened to me yesterday while i was repairing the EV ,I wanted to go in EV to save my skin before full repair …and couldnt ,wondering if this normal(because the EV is not yet full repair ) or if its a bug.
would be nice to go in/out/rep/in/out…