(Dino_satan) #1

Actually, I am disappointed with this update. I am still waiting for :

1.Delete inactive players’ game
2.Chat in game
3.Fix disadvantage of melee weapon
4.Game with AI
5.Coop

(badman) #2

Sorry to hear you’re disappointed. To shed a bit of light, this first update was for critical fixes following the worldwide release - aside the from the melee adjustments (which are coming!), the things you listed are all new features, and unfortunately not easy or straightforward ones. We’ll continue to improve the game, of course, but any major new additions require a significant amount of time to create and test.

(ChaosPinhead) #3

Thanks for the news badman, it’s always nice for a community to get little hints of things to come, like a melee adjustment :slight_smile:

I think we should have a challenge against a boss named “Badman” :stuck_out_tongue:

(Dino_satan) #4

Thanks badman, I am yes waiting for new features.

(Sandman77) #5

Go badman!!!

(Dino_satan) #6

It is a good game with not bad balancing, characters design, game mode setting.
But I am bored already with no reply game which can’t delete, I can’t play some custom AI game and no game chat…
I think I am about to leave this game. Actually I planned to buy the extension maps and mission if you added above features in the last update. They are important mistake.
The main reason I abandon this game is the game company don’t tell us what will update and what will change.
I think in this forum has already as many as good idea for you guys to pick. At least you guys release “what’s next” which ideas will you do or plan to.
You wasted you very good game system.
Personally, I am a business man about kid’s product, games and toys. And I can see you fail with this game which should worth million.
You should do better in announcement.

(mitsuhiko) #7

It’s a double edged sword. If we would tell the community we’re doing that and that by that date and then something happens and we can’t meet that deadline then everybody would be even more disappointed.

(Dino_satan) #8

Actually, don’t have to tell the exact update time but what to update is really important.
If it announced some features, users will keep eyes on new feeds. And company side can see some comments. Still can buy some times for development.
If it announced new release on that month only, users will forget the game and not coming back since they left the game. There is a lot of competitor out there. Once you lost grossing, the only think can do is make another new game.
Believe it or not… You will see

(ChaosPinhead) #9

If your sole reasoning for playing the game “longer” is whether or not the company tells you updates before released…then your not very interested in the game anyhow.

I’ve been playing another game BattleNations for over a year. They announce updates the day they get submitted to apple. Then we have 3-12 days to get excited before the update goes through. Before that, we know nothing, and the player base in that game is very large. So…I guess it’s just you.

I don’t mind knowing a little in advance. But I don’t want to know 3-4 weeks in advance of what is coming because I will have lost all excitement by then of what was announced. Besides why would me knowing a unit is coming in 4 weeks, make me play for another 4 weeks just to get it. If I like the game, I play it, if I don’t, then I quit. Perhaps it is time for you to quit if just playing the game is not enough.

This being said, I do like a “little notice” before an update. I think what Z2Live does with their games is fantastic. They give an “Update Overview” when it is submitted. We know what new units are coming, what new vehicles, what bug fixes took place, people have a few days to discuss the update, and get excited, then it hits and everyone furiously plays for the new content. But it’s their decision and I won’t quit playing just because they won’t tell me what is coming lol.

(Dino_satan) #10

[QUOTE=ChaosPinhead;421516]
I don’t mind knowing a little in advance. But I don’t want to know 3-4 weeks in advance of what is coming because I will have lost all excitement by then of what was announced.[/QUOTE]

So true. I agree with this, but somehow at least let me know you are rather considering to add some features or not.
I have played Battlenations for almost a year as well. It was a pretty good game. It was one mistake update to kill the game too. Then I don’t want to play it again. I play very very less.
Btw I am still playing this game with my frds, but not gonna introduce this game to others and buy the extensions.
I only dislike the system of inactive players because I can do nothing while we waiting.
Think about it, just at least let me play with AI or let me talk to that opponent. Somehow I can ask rather he is busy or just not playing this game anymore. At least I can do something.

(ChaosPinhead) #11

Yea I do agree with you 100% on the waiting. Having a single player sandbox mode which gives a small reward little bit of gold, would be the best thing this game could do. That way we can at least “play” the game while waiting for the multi-player games to come active. The challenges are great but with 0 reward the second time around, there is no replay value. I did enjoy all of them though and if I could earn gold I’d gladly play them again. I do occasionally just to get some experience though, but being so close to 40, I’ll not need that soon either :stuck_out_tongue:

(Dalios) #12

[QUOTE=Dino_satan;421220] I am still waiting for :

1.Delete inactive players’ game
2.Chat in game
3.Fix disadvantage of melee weapon
4.Game with AI
5.Coop[/QUOTE]

I tottaly agree with you.