More ways to earn gold after challenges completed

(ChaosPinhead) #1

Now that I have completed all the challenges I have come onto a real problem. No way to earn money except for multiplayer…at all.
Redoing challenges should yield a small amount at least, 25-30% of it’s initial reward perhaps.
A daily reward system would be cool too, consecutive day login bonus’s.
Daily challenge created from a pool of challenges you create (not that we have already). Upon completion we could have a “slot machine style” reward which has prizes like 1, 2, 3 rad bucks, 1k, 2k, 3k gold, small chance at an exclusive weapon only obtainable as a reward

Just a few idea’s. Love this game, have bought all the challenges and completed them and can’t wait for you to release more! Also heard rumor of an update coming soon? Any hint on it’s contents?

(tinker) #2

I think your ideas are great
I also suggested “daily challenges” - it doesn’t even matter if some of them come over and over.
a slot machine would be rly nice - maybe even with a special - only there unlockable - outfit for the commander

just a question - why is it a problem that there is “only” or mainly the multiplayer to get money?
i mean - you get money for winning AND losing - so you always earn money… ( well, not if you do not answer or forfeit)

for the update - don’t take it as a sure thing but the rumors say, a chat will be implemented “soon”
but as always, some bugs will be cleared. there are always bugs in a game :smiley:

with friendly regards
tinker

(Sandman77) #3

Great great ideas :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

(Desparado) #4

I agree with all of you. Daily Challenges/Bonuses encourage consistent players.

Repping post. :slight_smile:

(ChaosPinhead) #5

Well you do get money when you win or lose but if you have a bad day like I did today, I went from 800 gold to 3k gold. At that rate it will take me…oh 2 weeks to earn enough to buy a gun. I didn’t do so hot in multiplayer lol. Plus it seems like a lot of people are log in once a day to do their move players which makes it hard to finish matches and the consistent players are the ones whooping my butt so, I need to find some better strategies!

(no_jarhead) #6

Totally agree, more ways to make money, and the “daily challenge” thing would be great

(no_jarhead) #7

Totally dig the idea of daily challenges, they would really be great. Slot machine with RAD Bucks, Crate Keys or Money as a prize would be awesome.
Also a bonus for players who stay online a lot, like ChaosPinhead said. Like a slight money boost for every turn played or for every consecutive day a user logs in.

(Jaaaba) #8

I totally see what you’re saying. It’s hard to compete with other players without the guys you really want. A few more ways to earn gold or bux or even a random way to get a heftier weapon would help push along newer guys (like me) to boost our onnline forays.
I’m really pretty new, but the daily challenge would solve the problem of not being able to earn gold from completed challenges and the “jackpot” system would be a great way to get people hooked on new outfits(JACKPOT PRIZE) get new crate keys maybe?(just keepin them relevant) (I bought a few, but probably had my fill now) and it would also be the daily log in incentive. I think !k, 2k, 1bux, outfit, special weapon 10% chance after 10 days consecutive log in(or whatever period of time)? that would take care of all the incentive I’d need.
I myself don’t particularly care about the chat system, I think we’ll all continue to play without much of a fix, I’d rather the game run smoothly, but I guess it’s a popular idea?
I kinda wish the crate keys were more earnable, and also the rad bux.
This game is great though!
I have one problem with the game, only one. The guns and characters aren’t re-sellable or trade-able. I am very very frustrated about this. Very frustrated. pleeeeeeease let me sell/trade my guys and guns! maybe even at 60% value I’d be happier than just being left with spare guns that could’ve been better utilized points. Excluding knives and audomadics of course(freebies), I’d reeeeeaaallly like the opportunity to sell off weapons, and this would also increase the overall value of crates. what if I buy a sud but I wanted a spud? what if I need one now, but want to save up for a different replacement? what if early on, before I know what I’m doing, I end up with someone who I just don’t like the look of? Outfits won’t help, we both know what they look like under that mask and it’s hideous!!! please help.

[QUOTE=tinker;419084]I think your ideas are great
I also suggested “daily challenges” - it doesn’t even matter if some of them come over and over.
a slot machine would be rly nice - maybe even with a special - only there unlockable - outfit for the commander

just a question - why is it a problem that there is “only” or mainly the multiplayer to get money?
i mean - you get money for winning AND losing - so you always earn money… ( well, not if you do not answer or forfeit)

for the update - don’t take it as a sure thing but the rumors say, a chat will be implemented “soon”
but as always, some bugs will be cleared. there are always bugs in a game :smiley:

with friendly regards
tinker[/QUOTE]