RAD Soldiers Debut Tournament

(Paul) #1

Brackets are online! - Need support / more information / mini tutorial? Click here

#Tip: Just invite all people in your group as a start, when befriended you can invite the right people as home player

The rules have been updated.

In the group stage you will play 2 matches against an opponent, it doesn’t matter who invites who first. In 1 game user 1 can pick the map and in the other game the other user can pick the map. If a draw is there after 2 rounds you’ll fill in a score of 1-1.

Match screenshots
If you want, you can now upload map screenshots at the matches, you can also post the results if you’d like (advisable if it doesn’t take too much effort) as if matches take long to accept - we can force accept it based on those shots

---------------------- INITIAL POST ------------------------------
Heyho Soldiers!

I want to announce the very first RAD Soldiers cup! Rules and subscribing can be done here. Make sure you are logged in and press ‘Subscribe’, you will be asked to fill in a name, put in your account name of RAD Soldiers there, as this is the username other users will identify you with. Subscriptions are open until next week wednesday (January 9th), after this period the matches will be generated and the cup can begin :slight_smile: At the moment no prices are scheduled but we can see if we can change that in the near future. If there are any issues or questions feel free to PM me or try me on Quakenet IRC Channel #trackbase

We’re also testing our new competition system, so things might be flawed and not totally finished, therefore, any feedback is also welcome.

Regards, Paul

(Catnadian) #2

!

Subscribed. You mentioned a competition system, will this be an in-game one unveiled when the tournament commences?

(Paul) #3

At the moment SD does not support a way to directly interact with the game, however, that may change in the future, for now it means that opponents need to invite each other for a game and follow the rules, then post the results and accept them, meanwhile keep making screenshots in case of conflicting matches.

(Catnadian) #4

Ah, I understand. Will be watching this thread in the meantime, we should have a good turnout.

(Bruce-Wayne) #5

Must i make a new account on tthat trackbase site to enter. I cant use my rad soldiers account?

(Catnadian) #6

Yeah, you have to. Only requires email activation, and can be named whatever you want: the important thing is the nickname you enter when you subscribe so we can tell who’s who.

(Bruce-Wayne) #7

done and done, my username here is my username there, hehe :slight_smile:

(Catnadian) #8

Wait, who subscribed as blank nickname?

(Dumarks) #9

Subscribed! See you atthe tournament guys! :slight_smile:

(Sandpuppy) #10

great! happy to be part of the early stages, though I hope this gets much easier/ingame soon :slight_smile:

(ChaosPinhead) #11

I’m in should be fun

(Desparado) #12

Hey, can’t win if you don’t try. Lets give it a go.

(ChaosPinhead) #13

I’ll try but I won’t win lol. I’ve been getting my arse handed to me all day today. Out of challenges and losing multiplayer matches isn’t going to get me anywhere… :frowning:

(Bruce-Wayne) #14

Know the feeling Chaos :stuck_out_tongue:

(Crozzton) #15

Said it before. Best way of learning is by loosing. Make sure to look for the details that makes you loose and learn from it :slight_smile:

(SirMudd) #16

How can we see when the match/matches will begin, do they show in RS, and where can you see the fight is in progress. is it needed for each player to be friends before you can challenge him/her…???

/S

(Paul) #17

[QUOTE=SirMudd;419183]How can we see when the match/matches will begin, do they show in RS, and where can you see the fight is in progress. is it needed for each player to be friends before you can challenge him/her…???

/S[/QUOTE]

Not sure yet… probably that last thing but we’re seeing if we can do this differently / easier.

Will be clear on time :slight_smile:

(S4GRAD0) #18

Subscribed. :slight_smile:

(S4GRAD0) #19

Hey Paul, I just want to clarify about your early post, dated 4 Jan 2013, what do you mean by “then post the result”? Are we going to post it on here? Or the admin? Thank you bro. :slight_smile:

(VaderWRX) #20

Subscribed and ready to go