brink survival of the strong

(Punkrock) #1

you know what splash should make another brink and make it even better. they should put in multiplayer a really long campaign, ZOMBIES (that one actually fits the idea) better graphics more guns like dual guns. you should put more characters and it should be in third or first person shooting, better cut-scenes. better abilities more challenges more maps for multiplayer and the person who plays the game can choose what side there on and either have these both sides to team up or fight against each other. the story line is that both the police and resistance get on the plane to get out of the ark so when they find a new place the whole land has been taken over by this group of people called the M.T.P Masked Termination Project. So the resistance will try to battle with them while the police take down there defenses and steal their technology. or if there all enemies they fight each other. The ending to the police and resistance fight together you see the two bosses from the original brink kill the guy that controls M.T.P . But if they all fight each other they all die to begin the next cycle of people to find this place fight for it or survive together. For zombies the people that couldn’t get on the plane have to fight a disease that spreads everywhere. Also you should still customize the your own character and that the type of clothes you wear give you damage or defense ETC. In multiplayer there can be 6 games capture the flag, team deathmatch, deathmatch, capture the ball (you have to carry the ball for an amount of time), survivors(everyone gets given a random gun that only has 1 or 4 bullets in it and they have to survive and kill all the people before someone else does with those weapons swords(it’s pretty self explanatory). Some of the new weapons can be bow and arrow, flamethrower , RPG, more shotguns and sniper rifles, more pistols(like dual ones) , more grenade launchers, different grenades and swords. You should add vehicles and planes and a kill-cam also the board shows how many kills and points. the multiplayer has leveling up that gives new guns, abilities , and armor. Also when your kill someone they actually die and can be bring back with the medics help using shots that the have to give them. There should be more objectives for each class like operative should need to disguise themselves as the enemy to get a suitcase that’s important or to assassinate a person so the team will get confused on what to do.There can be new people like a person named Boron a high classed bounty hunter. There could be more fighting in both campaign and multiplayer. there should be no timer only in some parts. Once you finish a mission you should be in a different map. Computers could actually help in the big missions than taking command post. There should be a part in the game where you actually see the founders of the ark. There can be a bonus level. you actually see your boss help you out in some of the parts. also in the cut-scenes you should see survivors still running away from the M.T.P. oh and when you make your character it can be male or female and some of the characters in the cut-scenes might be female. the game is still t for teen. I hope you read this and gives you a new idea. :slight_smile:

(Punkrock) #2

like it and someone from splash damage might look at this

(j4b) #3

WOW what a wall of text :eek:

(TruGamer97) #4

I think Brink should get another chance. Despite its flaws I liked it… at least until the community died out.

(zenstar) #5

Bethesda isn’t going to pay for more Brink and they own the rights.
You’re better off posting on Bethesda’s forums if you want any action.

(Rex) #6

Stopped reading after capslock zombies.

(Breo) #7

sigh… i skipped the first post n_n

(Mustang) #8

Whoooooooo

(silphatos) #9

lol

:stroggtapir:

(Alair55) #10

Well i agree TruGamer97 that Brink should get another chance…