What makes this game special?

(imrevned) #1

Hello, I saw the teaser and it got me interested. I try out every alpha/beta test I can because I love being able to possibly help in a game’s creation. Also, if the game is good, I like being able to say I have played it since the beginning ;D Anyways, there are many FPS’ out there, what makes this special?

This is pretty much my introduction to the forums xD So… nice to meet you all, my name is imrevned.

(YouAreGood) #2

Hey Imrevned, hope you’re havin a good day!

What makes this game special? We don’t know it yet… Although I expect SD is going to give us a bit more new information by the christmas & new year… that is quite close… have to go and seek for some gifts… ****! It’s way too close! :smiley:

Have you been playing ET or ET:QW? If you haven’t you might want too take a look at them, we expect DB to become something like that, and entirely not Brink-like. :slight_smile: Notice: ET, ETQW and Brink are all Splash Damage games.

See you!

(imrevned) #3

No, I have actually not played their other games. I just checked out some videos and they look like high quality games though! I am excited to try this game out :smiley: