Few questions that require official word

(kilL_888) #1

hey, i’m so excited to be part of this. really, i’m serious, for me this is a gift from splash damage for all the fans. a gift! i always think about one of my favorite lyrics by the band tool and their song parabola. “recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing.” this is this gift and i’m thankful to splash damage giving it to me. cough anyways, now to the questions.

[ul]
[li]ironsights. keep em? open for opinions and change?
[/li][li]
[/li][li]movement system. will you add parkour to dirty bomb, just like or similar to brink? (i would love that and i think the leveldesign is already aiming to support future mantling over things and stuff.)
[/li][li]
[/li][li]weapons. will there be more variations like grenade launchers, rocket launchers etc.?
[/li][li]
[/li][li]game modes. what can you tell us about future game modes? i would love domination and most importantly a capture the flag mode. but something on the level of tribes ascend, with generators, base assets and stuff.
[/li][/ul]

these are the questions that really interest me. i hope you can tell us some answers. :slight_smile: cheers.