ETQW Custom Maps

(Donnovan) #1

Would like to know if any of you play or know who plays custom maps?

What is the current activity? Zero? 1? 2?

(_Wizard_) #2

Shameless TAW plug, but in our internal tournaments (at least on the NA side), we play on Tactical Assault mod on almost all custom maps. I can’t speak for the greater community, but the 60 or so of us in TAW are still playing custom maps every Tuesday/Sunday.

We also play propub on Thursdays on a handful of custom maps as well.

(Donnovan) #3

Its nice to know TAW plays custom.

From the overall community i believe this was the answer:

“We don’t play but please do a new map so we can see some new screenshots and, may be, play it solo for 3D screenshots.”

Wacka Wacka!

(Runeforce) #4

Same for the TAW EU side: we play the custom maps all the time.

(DrFunkenstein) #5

Release DC 3000 you fool!

Will it get played much? No (but you already knew this.) Would I like to see it? Definitely, and I’m sure that’s true for a couple of others as well (and I’m not gonna join TAW for a map!)

Dr. Funkenstein

(Runeforce) #6

All maps (and mods and EVERYTHING related to ETQW) played on TAW servers are avaliable for the public via the bravehardt server.

(DrFunkenstein) #7

I hope you realize I said that in jest, lakersforce!

Dr. Funkenstein

(Donnovan) #8

I would like to start a new map, but…

(Runeforce) #9

[QUOTE=DrFunkenstein;414831]I hope you realize I said that in jest, lakersforce!
[/QUOTE]

I think so. Unless you meant that you knew you can acces it via the bravehardt server.

(DrFunkenstein) #10

Nope. Never even realized you could get stuff from there.

Dr. Funkenstein

(San_Pedro) #11

Not a reliable, populated, non bot server out there running anything custom for me to join.
I’m still thankful for the two servers I can find a good game on.

(cloudhalo) #12

this is a server question and please forgive me for being a noob because im new to this stuff. ok lets say i bought a new server, how would i let bots play on it? whats the purpose of other servers having bots playing on their server? and lastly, not all etqw servers r used so whats the point of paying for an server thats only having bots not people on them? and can u guys please elaborate on how i would get bots playing on a server question ty