XMASS map for next patch?

(adhesive) #1

i was thinking it would be rather dope if SD added a xmass map for ****s and giggles!:stroggtapir:

(BioSnark) #2

inferno :frowning:

(EnderWiggin.DA.) #3

How would an xmas map help SD as a business that is trying to ship a quality game ASAP? I’d rather they focus on polishing the core fundamentals for gameplay and each map.

(DarkangelUK) #4

I think it’s just a bit of festive fun EnderWiggin.DA. I remember in RtCW someone just changes some textures on Beach and turned the sand to snow and put frost all over the place with some snowfall as well. Was… festive.

(Rex) #5

I think the same, they got better things to do. Like fixing the maps we have already got.

(Breo) #6

Change the shrubs from Camden to Christmas trees :smiley:

But I think it’s too much effort for the current amount of active players. Better spend the time for the HUD and the new map.

(rookie1) #7

No.
Better concentring and working on DB real concept imo

(Pytox) #8

Northpole :smiley:

(AKAMrSmiley) #9

Abunch of sinners here that don’t have enough time for the baby jesus.

Shake n bake!

(adhesive) #10

damn i thought answer 1 was going to seduce you:mad:

(INF3RN0) #11

More map glitches found in 1 day than ever before. Suffer.

(BioSnark) #12

shakes fist, grumbles

:slight_smile:

(adhesive) #13

[QUOTE=BioSnark;413357]shakes fist, grumbles

:)[/QUOTE] Do you seriously not realize/realise that when you give off the image that your a fun company they are more likely to support you right?

(Virus047) #14

Someone created skins for RTCW. Ran around several nights during the Holidays sporting an Axis Approved Santa Hat + Xmas Gifts as Med Packs/Ammo! Infact I’m pretty certain Dead Presidents, fpsheaven or rtcw-online used to host some kinda RTCW Holiday Event with all the Winter/Xmas oriented maps. Was VERY popular. :smiley:

(Apples) #15

Mmm it is still pre-alpha, we are here allready because we want to be here, do we really need “fun” at this point?

The idea is nice indeed, but more for a beta or during the beginning of retail me think :wink:

(Pytox) #16

Yea I noticed these servers :slight_smile: it had maps in it like fueldump etc with hats but there was also for W:eT 24/7 Northpole with christmas hats :smiley:

(Mustang) #17

Someone organise some W:ET Christmas games plox.