Gus Marx med kit

(Armedmanus) #1

I got Gus Marx and I was playing a game today where I couldn’t heal one of my units (even with full energy) not sure why this happened and it seems to have only happened once so far. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

(Amichevole) #2

Thanks for reporting this. We’ll look into it right away and see if we can reproduce it.

(badman) #3

We’ve had a look into this and we weren’t able to reproduce your issue. The only time you’re not able to use a health pack is if the target is at full health.

Did this happen online or in a challenge?

(Armedmanus) #4

It was in an online game.
I remember it showed the healing icon as red and I couldn’t select it. My commander was half health and I was right beside him with full energy but couldn’t heal. I remember that I did quite a few steps back and forward to change how I was playing my turn and I went all the way back to the start of my turn but still couldn’t heal my commander which really frustrated me… I thought maybe my med kit had a limited number of times I could use it (since i used it in previous turns) but I didn’t see one of those limit numbers…
so I’m not sure why it did that…
It hasn’t happen since but I will let you know if it does happen again.
Thanks for looking into it though.