Suggestion: Place the title of the map, and game mode somewhere in the pause menu.

(SinDonor) #1

Since I am new to the game, I’d like to know which map and mode I’m playing (so I can write up bugs correctly). But I can’t seem to find the Title of the map or the mode I’m playing without killing the game and going back to the server list.

I think it’d be a good idea, during alpha/beta testing as well as once the game ships, to place the Map title and Game mode somewhere in the pause (ESC) menu. Up top or something.

If they are in there somewhere and I’m just too tired to see it, please let me know.

(amazinglarry) #2

In the meantime, if you hit F12 and find your published/content/screenshots (something like that) folder, they auto name so you can just go by that (for the interim).

But I agree. It should be pretty explicit.

(SinDonor) #3

[QUOTE=amazinglarry;413055]In the meantime, if you hit F12 and find your published/content/screenshots (something like that) folder, they auto name so you can just go by that (for the interim).

But I agree. It should be pretty explicit.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the F12 method is what I used. Danke!

(SockDog) #4

I did post this a while back and SD confirmed it should be on the scoreboard [TAB] at some point.

(SinDonor) #5

Ah cool, thx.

(iwound) #6

id like a top down map of the 1st three levels to aid in feedback. its difficult atm to know how an area fits the wider area.

(DarkangelUK) #7

I’d like to be able to /callvote map while in warmup. There’s been a few times that I want to jump on a specific map to check for glitches/camp spots, but they’re always stuck on waterloo or LB. Also can’t get into the terminal on waterloo to check for some map glitches there without someone to start it then people just join and start playing properly.

(Anti) #8

I’m going to be looking at limbo menu/pause menu, scoreboard functionality next week all being well. Early in the new year we will have something much more polished for you hopefully.