Idea for a promo video

(tokamak) #1

This video seems perfect for a shot by shot re-imagining using DB characters and maps. Exact same scenes same music but way more bloody and brutal.

//youtu.be/iqUBmeFn7qM

(dommafia) #2

Not my style of music but i can see where they could adapt the scenes here. +1

(iwound) #3

lol i cant see a link whatsoever. its gayness is more akin to brink.
theres already some suggestions and a thread about this with the suggestions being more urban and endy worldy.
urgh ill rephrase my description. super-gay. possibly mega. il go as far to say pet shop boys gay.

other more manly thread
http://forums.warchestgames.com/showthread.php/33380-Suggestions-for-upcoming-gameplay-videos

(dommafia) #4

There’s a definite link of 2 sides slowly converging and fighting to the end. y u mad tho?

(tokamak) #5

Obviously I’m not suggesting drone strikes with food colouring (though that may be proper exclusive content). I just think the juxtaposition of the unbelievably happy video and the incredibly sweet electro-pop sounds redone in a violent and grim yet cartoony video game would be hilarious.

(Locki) #6

Please don’t use homophobic language here iwound. It’s 2012.

(SockDog) #7

I’m hoping at some point we’ll get some stock footage and we can all have a bash at cutting it to some music or something.

(Dormamu) #8

//youtu.be/wVX8wm_CONM

:smiley:

(Humate) #9

[video=youtube_share;4HSFeaXd7-s]http://youtu.be/4HSFeaXd7-s[/video]

:slight_smile:

(Runeforce) #10

(Not) on topic:

//youtu.be/CS9OO0S5w2k

(As a European, this was my only reference to the YMCA. I was quite suprised to find out that it was a national sports…erhm…center…? The night I realised this, was the night of a terrible mid-west tornado storm, where I found myself in the middle of Kansas, in 1999. We were at the YMCA and we had to sign a form, to release the YMCA from any damages that the tornado might incur on us, to be able to drive away. Fortunately for me, the storm centered around Oklahoma, but it was a nerve-wrecking night! I experienced the mid-west tornado hell, something I’ve never thought I would see, and something that’s not normal in Europe.)

(iwound) #11

sorry if my comment appeared homophobic it wasnt meant to be or a rant. i was mearly trying to descibe the video.
i believe even in 2012 i can use the word gay to describe something.
again apologies if i offended any gay people here.

edit
i think humates vid hits the spot. looking into the urban mess. knowing what is about to happen.

(tokamak) #12

The video and the music are so amazing that I would take it as a complement if I were a gay person.

(Pytox) #13

I can make a good promo vid :tongue:

//youtu.be/26ijjo_hyYE

(tokamak) #14

hahah awesome. Ill work on some more gameplay oriented footage

//youtu.be/3x-sv_QEMOs