Any Redditors in here? Head to /r/DirtyBomb

(SinDonor) #1

If anyone in here Reddits, I created a Dirty Bomb subreddit. Might be a good way to get the word out about the new game as there are millions of Reddit users out there. Don’t break the NDA though!!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Dirtybomb/

I also sent the word out to the SD guys to be the moderators for the subreddit if they want.

(mitsuhiko) #2

I also sent the word out to the SD guys to be the moderators for the subreddit if they want.

I think it’s a better idea to just give out flair for SD/FT/WC people instead of making them moderators. a) we have enough work as it is and b) it’s better for non-official communities to be independent.

(SinDonor) #3

Sounds fine to me. I’ll be happy to moderate the subreddit. The offer is out there if someone at SD wants to be involved.

(mitsuhiko) #4

I want a flair :slight_smile:

(Seanza) #5

I’m available to moderate if required. Would love a DB logo flair next to my name as a mod :stuck_out_tongue: Username: Seanza

I can help out make the subreddit look better, too!

(SinDonor) #6

Sounds good. I am traveling tonight so I will try to get things going soon.

(amazinglarry) #7

Hook me up with it too. I require flair! The only one I have now is my Boston Bruins one on r/hockey :stuck_out_tongue:

(dommafia) #8

Flair me bruh!

(SinDonor) #9

Just landed back home here in Seattle. On my first flight from Greenville to Houston, a fat old lady behind me projectile-vomited all over me and my sister as the plane landed in Houston.

That’s good luck or something right? RIGHT?!!?!?!

Houston, we have a problem. FML.

(Mustang) #10

Subscribed