Teaser video just released on youtube, 1 thing

(dommafia) #1

Everyone here Thumb it up please. That is all!

(Humate) #2

Done.

:stroggtapir:

(rookie1) #3

done 10000

(dutchmeat) #4

And done!!

(Rex) #5

Well done SD. Trailer doesn’t reveal too much, but enough to be teased. Good work. :slight_smile:

(SinDonor) #6

Done did it. Man, the hate in the comments is a shame. Oh well, it won’t matter as long as the game is great.

(dommafia) #7

Yeah it’s going to be tough to wash out the bad taste from brink. The release bugs left too many hating having bought the game. For SD followers it was a bit easier to swallow but the quick decline in numbers and the **** ups by beth… well we know how it all ended. I’m hoping the free to play model makes people give it a chance regardless of what they thought of brink.

I also hope SD does well and profit from a great new game. There are some things that probably can’t be avoided as times have changed and we’ll never have something like ET, but I’m hoping for something very close in the end. Movement fluidity is my #1 concern and high reward for headshots + tracking opponents during a firefight.

(rookie1) #8

I cross my fingers …That the game will have nice critics when done . GL SD

(Dragonji) #9

A lot of the people actually believed that the newest SD’s game will be a W:ET/ET:QW remake and not a Brink-like title so it’s understandable they are disappointed.

(amazinglarry) #10

Yeah but I’m disappointed I didn’t win the Powerball last night, and I’m not sending them negative comments.

That’s a stretch, I know :stuck_out_tongue: … but at least SD has the balls to put out something new, instead of milking the **** out of their old games and living in the past.

I’m going to do whatever I can to make sure any glaring issues are well known before it’s released, believe that. I want this game to dominate faces.

(SinDonor) #11

I was a big fan of W:ET on Xbox Live. Played it so much (as a medic) that most players online kept calling me “SinDoctor”. Never got into ET:QW as I had made the switch to console gaming around that time and it didn’t get the best reviews for the console versions.

I was one of the few people eagerly waiting for the next “Brink”. The first one was a great game IMO on the Xbox, but with some obvious problems (that have been discussed on these forums ad nauseum). With Bethesda’s iron-tight nut grip on SD, and Microsoft’s pain in the ass software update restrictions on XBL, Brink was doomed. I really feel that Brink was a few balancing updates (Carb-9 OP, easy-level AI in pub matches, etc) and another Map pack DLC or two away from being a huge hit. Of course, the online multiplayer connectivity issues during the first week or so didn’t help. But I was having fun just playing solo at that time anyways.

I hope our testing here during this Pre-Alpha, Alpha, (and maybe Beta?) stages will help this game be a hit. If so, I wonder is SD would then release on consoles later? Maybe wait until the new consoles come out next Fall and hopefully less restrictions on updating through XBL/PSN, etc.

(zenstar) #12

I did notice “from the developers of X and Y” simply didn’t mention Brink.
It’s unfortunate. But let’s not bring up old arguments. You can always go to the Brink forums and necro something there =P

(Dthy) #13

This trailer is the most gameplay I’ll see until I go home :’(