Timescales

(montheponies) #1

Realise it’s just the teaser trailer - but any idea on when we can expect this to come out?

Also if you need a beta tester, let me know - my hourly rates are fairly competitive. :slight_smile:

(Mao.) #2

Want be Beta tester :smiley:

(SockDog) #3

SD aren’t strangers to delays so lets not push for a release date or even a season and year and avoid that whole bitching phase when it doesn’t come out.

(.N.E.R.D.) #4

I would test it for free :wink:

(shibbyuk) #5

I just wanted to be first to say it: Can we haz more maps please?

(Dope) #6

Ready to test it :slight_smile:

(DarkangelUK) #7

Hopefully the last debacle of no beta was because Bethesda were gits and it wasn’t a SD decision. My guess is a January beta… 2014 :smiley:

(Dope) #8

Better spend some time, then make it rly rly fast, and it can become a crap :slight_smile: I think SD guyz know what to do, and I wont be upset if I see logo “When its done”.

(CitizenFrag) #9

Please remove the suppression effect ! :mad:

(Paul) #10

Given the fact that ET had 6 official maps, ET:QW had multiple maps, Brink had multiple maps and even RAD Soldiers got multiple maps I wouldn’t expect anything else besides that there will be at least more then one map :slight_smile:

(Mustang) #11

Hehe, I think he means can we haz teh more maps than past title i.e. 12+

(xarQi) #12

as long as it will have dedicated servers and support mods its ok
or support competetive play directly!

(Evil-Doer) #13

Hmmmm…The suspense builds.

(SockDog) #14

The suspension bridges

(shibbyuk) #15

Yeah, it’s a reference to the fact that the ETQW forums used to have 72 new threads a day titled “More maps please!!” :slight_smile:

(KlausMorgenholz) #16

12 good maps are better than 30 mediocre maps. Just my opinion.

(Mao.) #17

So lets go to 20 very good map !:slight_smile:

(Kendle) #18

Hope they take their time and release it when it’s done, and do some proper QA first. Releasing Brink with serious sound issues on 25% of the maps makes me wonder if they did any QA at all.

And please take a look at this when designing the maps :-

http://forums.warchestgames.com/showthread.php/7378-ET-competition-maps-guidelines

like you didn’t when designing the maps for Brink :slight_smile:

(KlausMorgenholz) #19

I see what you did there:wink: