Changes I like

(retsy) #1

On the newest build -

i love the 120 degree FOV. wonderful.
i love the feel of the jumping now - no more 50lb sack of potatoes tied to my feet.
the new soldier 3 is pretty cool.
adding clan tag is cool (however can it be changed to 6 characters? and how do you get rid of the tag once it’s been put in?)

(INF3RN0) #2

Removeclantag

(Humate) #3

How do you access soldier 3?

(amazinglarry) #4

ctrl+shift+f1

(Humate) #5

Thanks larry :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

(tangoliber) #6

The grenade launcher is fun, but the grenades probably should bounce more. It seems too easy aim right now, where the joy of a weapon like that is in getting good at the physics of it… I’d make the nades more bouncy, but also take away the spread.

Two hits to kill (as it is now) seems reasonable.

(Humate) #7

Just had a go… rate of fire is super quick.
Seems like the perfect anti MCP weapon (yes i know its EV) . /cough

(H0RSE) #8

when do you have to press this? this does nothing when I play.

(amazinglarry) #9

Easiest to do while you’re dead. So press k to suicide, then ctrl+shift+f1. Should spawn as Soldier 3. (I just tried it, and it worked).

You can also do it while you’re alive, but it won’t change until next spawn (although that has been a bit inconsistent with me).

(H0RSE) #10

[QUOTE=amazinglarry;410628]Easiest to do while you’re dead. So press k to suicide, then ctrl+shift+f1. Should spawn as Soldier 3. (I just tried it, and it worked).

You can also do it while you’re alive, but it won’t change until next spawn (although that has been a bit inconsistent with me).[/QUOTE]
Is this supposed to work with all classes?

(amazinglarry) #11

Right now only the Soldier has 3 loadouts, but yes all classes have at least a second loadout which are accessible via hitting ctrl+(f1-f5).

So like Medic 2 is ctrl+f2, Engineer 2 is ctrl+f3 and so on.

(amazinglarry) #12

I’d like to add that I’m a fan of having the Any Class be able to repair the Terminal on Waterloo. I’m not sure if I saw any other ‘any class’ objectives, but it breaks up the Engineer dependency a little bit at least which is always tasty.

(Smooth) #13

Soldier 03 probably shouldn’t have made it in to this build enabled since she’s only just been implemented and hasn’t been through any sort of balance pass and much of the art is missing. She’ll likely be gone in the next update until we feel she’s ready to go back in :slight_smile:

(Humate) #14

In the meantime spam that mcp… i mean rv

(Breo) #15

That’s right the primary weapon is currently overpowered better not use it :smiley:

(Pytox) #16

Yea better not use it :smiley: , I like the cart behind the forward spawn point on london bridge. It gives good cover :slight_smile:
The only thing i don’t like is that you currently have to crouch under the bridge in Whitechapel :tongue: