Objective 'Spawn Location' Progression

(amazinglarry) #1

I’m looking to gather people’s thoughts on how people feel about the new ‘fast forwarded’ the spawn locations for each objective completed are.

I know for a while SD has advocated “being on the front lines” as often as possible, but I personally feel that right now it’s a little too close for each side. There have been more than a few occasions where I have been at an objective that was just completed by the attacking team, and had enemies spawn on top of me as I was either trying to mitigate their progress or even falling back to secondary positions.

I haven’t played enough games to really decide where I stand on this issue, because I think it’s great to be able to get right back in the action after one has died instead of running around for 5 minutes to get somewhere, only to die right away again… but I also kind of feel like sometimes people roll in as lemmings and don’t group up as often as they might in previous titles.

To reiterate, I’m not sure where I stand on the issue but right now I think I’m leaning toward it being a bit too much. Thoughts?

(Mustang) #2

I like the fast forward spawns, keeps in the action more.

Perhaps it would work if instead of one large spawn area out in the open several smaller and slightly spread out indoor spawn areas were used instead.

Then the optimal one could be chosen automagically, i.e. with the least enemy players in the area.