Pliers

(stealth6) #1

Are pliers going to stay the way they work now, or will you be able to look around (with your back to the objective) while you use them?

(retsy) #2

i’d like to see someone use pliers with their back turned in real life, that would be super funny

i think it should remain as it is - face the objective and hope your teammates have got your back

(DarkangelUK) #3

I’m fine with as is.

(stealth6) #4

[QUOTE=retsy;409957]i’d like to see someone use pliers with their back turned in real life, that would be super funny

i think it should remain as it is - face the objective and hope your teammates have got your back[/QUOTE]

Irl, you can turn your neck. (No I don’t want neck turning to be possible)

(H0RSE) #5

what about limited range of motion while using pliers?

(stealth6) #6

Ye, after I posted that I was thinking that neck turning wouldn’t even be that bad of an idea. Hold alt to turn your head, let go to center it back to the middle.

Atm your view is pretty limited, unless you turn fov up even more than 90, but I don’t like stretched graphics :slight_smile:

(amazinglarry) #7

I’m okay with it the way it is. Somebody building or disarming should be 100% focused on the task - adds a level of intensity.

Does anybody know if you stop arming (and look around) if it resets your progress? I can’t remember, but I would like progress to be saved within ~3 seconds of inactivity. Would give the Engineer a chance to defend themselves. But ehh…

(stealth6) #8

[QUOTE=amazinglarry;410016]I’m okay with it the way it is. Somebody building or disarming should be 100% focused on the task - adds a level of intensity.

Does anybody know if you stop arming (and look around) if it resets your progress? I can’t remember, but I would like progress to be saved within ~3 seconds of inactivity. Would give the Engineer a chance to defend themselves. But ehh…[/QUOTE]

It does for objectives, not sure about C4, but I don’t think so.