Incapacitated: tapping out when medic defibs

(Loffy) #1

ok, this is what I experienced, and I like it.

I was on the ground, incapacitated, and I did not know there was a medic nearby, and I commenced the respawn-process by pressing a button. At the same moment as I pressed, a medic was able to revive me. Ops, great!, I thought to myself. That was a good thing! I was glad I didn’t go into limbo, and had to wait for a respawn back at the rear.

What I am trying to say, is this: It is important that the programming is done so that the game is forgiving, from the point of view of the incapped player. I.e. if I press the tap out button at what seems to me as the exact same time as a medic defibs me, the game should be forgiving, and allow me to come back (defibbed, and ready); on the spot (and not having to spawn in the rear).

Just my thoughts for a quick, and fun game play.

(tokamak) #2

Currently there’s very limited information on any nearby medics so that helps as well. I hope that gets implemented soon .

(Anti) #3

I’m doing a pass on this sort of usability stuff at the minute. I’m not sure when we’ll get the stuff into a patch though, bear with us on that :slight_smile: